Author Topic: VIDEO: Trump Caused FEMA to Finally Go to Ohio Derailment Site  (Read 113 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Trump Caused FEMA to Finally Go to Ohio Derailment Site
« on: February 20, 2023, 11:06:47 AM »
Just a coincidence? After a couple of weeks of the federal government largely ignoring the toxic chemical disaster in the derailment of a train at East Palestine, Ohio, they did a complete U-turn IMMEDIATELY after President Donald Trump announced he would be visiting the scene of the disaster. Most notably, FEMA which had kept insisting that it wouldn't be going to East Palestine suddenly declared it would be going there right after Trump's announcement. Even when President Trump is out of the White House he STILL gets more good work done than the sleepy clown currently residing there due to 2020 middle of the night ballots suddenly showing up in places like Philadelphia and Detroit.

https://rumble.com/v2a6xg2-trump-caused-fema-to-finally-go-to-ohio-derailment-site.html

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: VIDEO: Trump Caused FEMA to Finally Go to Ohio Derailment Site
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 12:34:06 PM »
Even outside of the Oval Orifice, the man The Donald has more leadership ability in his pinky finger than all the puppeteers controlling Sponge Brain Shit Pants combined.

Proof it takes more than a "pen and a cell phone", I guess...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: Trump Caused FEMA to Finally Go to Ohio Derailment Site
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 02:25:57 PM »
The government decided they didn't want get upstaged. Again.