Author Topic: help needed on finding a link from here  (Read 694 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
help needed on finding a link from here
« on: November 05, 2008, 10:29:21 AM »
Sorry to bother people with a special request, but this is sort of important.

Sometime near the beginning of conservative cave, maybe about the second or third month of our new home, there was posted a link about gradations of political ideology.

The ideological "test" had first appeared on Skins's island, and then at our old home, and then here.  In fact, it may have appeared here twice.

I believe on one of those, freedumb2003 made a composite graph of members who had taken the test, but that the second thread didn't have that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: help needed on finding a link from here
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »
Sorry to bother people with a special request, but this is sort of important.

Sometime near the beginning of conservative cave, maybe about the second or third month of our new home, there was posted a link about gradations of political ideology.

The ideological "test" had first appeared on Skins's island, and then at our old home, and then here.  In fact, it may have appeared here twice.

I believe on one of those, freedumb2003 made a composite graph of members who had taken the test, but that the second thread didn't have that.

That was a LOOONG time ago -- and I think I picked that chart up from someone at our old home.  I can't even remember what I had for dinner 2 nights ago. 

I'll look but I don't have great hopes...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline overlord

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »
Not talking about this are ya frank?

The Policitcal Compass

Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.

Thank you thank you thank you.
apres moi, le deluge