Author Topic: Take that to the Mutha-Farkin' Bank!!! is the new "Bank It."  (Read 1394 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member malaise (189,304 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212076575

The House of Representatives is going to win this war
Take that to the bank. He is up shit creek without a paddle. This has broken open like a busted dam - the full report will be available sooner than they think and the people will let them know reality.
He may not get two more years.
Buckle Up! Go Dems! Go USA!

Trump made you idiots look like complete... well... idiots this last week. He is now setting better than Barry in the polls at this point in his Presidency...

:-)

3. Those 400+ Former Prosecutors have blasted the dam open

It will get worse from here.
Dems have been going their job and their homework. It hit me today that they have this one.
Even the tone has changed on the media.

:lmao:

Star Member watoos (5,361 posts)

5. Katyal is on Ari right now.

Talking about this. Nadler is talking impeachment oh no, not yet, we need 67 Republican Senators.
Katyal says the Mueller report shows Trump is a felon. Still no answer how Dems are going to get the report from Barr. Heard nothing, just impeachment.

I downloaded the report from Amazon.  :whatever:

11. Stop bawling and watch the proceedings

The answer is taking shape. This is decisive - watch democracy at work and if I am wrong, USA as we know it is over.
History will record that 2016 was a coup.

:loser:

Star Member bdamomma (50,868 posts)

8. It seems

that is all we have now is the House, I see the foundation cracking, the Senate with McConnell at the helm are protecting this wanna be dictator. Get the Sergeant of Arms to arrest the AG, we have a lawless/corrupt POS who thinks he's above the law. We the people are shit to them.

We are in crisis now.

They want a civil war.

beachbum bob (9,914 posts)

10. Contempt of congress charge followed by articles of impeachment on Barr,

The hearing committee could spend a couple months with testimony for articles of impeachment with full scale investigation into all Barr moves. Trump can not use EP to cover up underlying crimes. Place McConnel in a no-win situation.

who was barry's DOJ?

12. More and more people now understand that he is trying to control the House of Representatives. Many also know that crimes were committed. Cohen going to prison today and not the Con is pissing off THEIR base. That's on every newscast.

Despite Barr, the Con, and RETHUGs Americans know that the Con committed crimes in office and is trying to block their exposure and his punishment.

The harder they come, the harder they fall.
(one and all ReTHUGs)

:mental:

pecosbob (2,743 posts)

19. Is Mueller even employed by the DOJ at this point?

I know he was called back to act as SC...one would assume since his appointment as SC is now at an end that he is no longer an employee of the federal government. Accordingly neither Barr nor the White House can tell him to do anything.

Mueller finished the one job he had and turned the report over. He is DONE.

pdsimdars (5,700 posts)

25. And if all else fails, don't forget. . . China, if you're listening . . . .

Hell, I'll send you a PDF of the report...

Star Member murielm99 (23,167 posts)

27. This is why he is trying to start a war

with Iran. It would be a distraction and might bump up his approval ratings.

But who would win THAT war?

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Take that to the Mutha-Farkin' Bank!!! is the new "Bank It."
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 07:27:02 PM »
Lucy's wearing out the footballs and tees, and she's going to need a chiropractor. And why any DU member thinks mal has more than a very slight clue about how the US government works eludes me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:50:04 AM »
Christines predictions are a guarantee the opposite will happen.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 08:33:47 AM »
Christines predictions are a guarantee the opposite will happen.

Uh huh.  That's been pretty obvious for years.

I wonder why the primitives haven't caught on yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 08:39:25 AM »
Star Member watoos (5,361 posts)

5. Katyal is on Ari right now. (who and who?  :o )

Talking about this. Nadler is talking impeachment oh no, not yet, we need 67 Republican Senators.
Katyal says the Mueller report shows Trump is a felon. Still no answer how Dems are going to get the report from Barr. Heard nothing, just impeachment.
If Katyal says the the Mueller report shows Trump is a felon then I seriously doubt her ability to read.

Nadler is going to impeach Barr for failure to release the full unredacted report or in other words impeachment for actually following the law.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 03:58:18 PM »
Response to watoos (Reply #5)Mon May 6, 2019, 06:35 PM
Star Member malaise (189,339 posts)
11. Stop bawling and watch the proceedings

The answer is taking shape. This is decisive - watch democracy at work and if I am wrong, USA as we know it is over.
History will record that 2016 was a coup.

History will record that in 2016 there was an attempted coup.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 05:36:21 PM »
Star Member bdamomma (50,868 posts)

8. It seems

that is all we have now is the House, I see the foundation cracking, the Senate with McConnell at the helm are protecting this wanna be dictator. Get the Sergeant of Arms to arrest the AG, we have a lawless/corrupt POS who thinks he's above the law. We the people are shit to them.

We are in crisis now.

It sounds like it is talking about 0bama or Holder, but I'm not sure which one.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe