Author Topic: The stark, glaring difference between the RNC & DNC audiences  (Read 571 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The stark, glaring difference between the RNC & DNC audiences
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
Philosoraptor (14,792 posts)

I know its not an original thought, but I'm always amazed at the images of the crowds at the republican and Democratic conventions, and it gets pointed out every four years. When you look at the DNC audience, you see what America really looks like when you walk down a crowded street in any major city, people of EVERY persuasion, color, age, religion, and when you look at the RNC crowd, you see only ONE kind of American.

I remember years ago the RNC had almost exclusively black entertainers on the stage, AND NONE in the audience, this too made a bizarre visual spectacle.

Its as plain as black and white, literally. No matter how hard the gop tries, the RNC always looks the same, going back 40 years or more, the only black face you see there is Michael Steele, the highly paid black representative of the republican party.

And its not just a visual difference in audiences, the RNC crowd is always hostile, angry, and hateful. All they do is whine and bitch about liberals and they offer nothing constructive, only blame and bitter division.

Just put the two images together for objective comparison: the RNC and the DNC audiences, which one 'looks like America'? I know which audience I want to belong to, the one that welcomes ALL people, of EVERY persuasion, race, creed, religion, and socio-economic class, not just the pale hateful ones.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021276465

Funny the only angry and bitter people I see are lefties.

Check this out, suicide run!!111111

freedom_attack (1 post)
1. Ignorant

Objectivity is something you lack. However it is clear you are a racist.

Again, the Democrats continue to focus on what the RNC is doing and ignoring Obama's failing agenda. 5.4 trillion dollars added to national debt, 23 millions Amercicans out of, or looking, for work, more college graduates out of work than any other time in history.

Great observation though! That should moves this country forward...

Now for MoPaul's brilliant response.

2. **** you

:rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: The stark, glaring difference between the RNC & DNC audiences
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:56:40 PM »
apnu (4,832 posts)
3. Enjoy your stay here freeper, it won't be a long one.

I think your term you'd understand is "zot"

oldhippydude (1,287 posts)
7. troll much

enjoy your stay.. it's rare that we get somone expressing thmeselves with such ignorance on thier first post

Hell DU is built on ignorance.

RC (19,224 posts)
4. The farther to the right one goes, the more paranoid and fearful they get.

You get the fundamental religions, racism, bigotry, binary thinking from the Right. The "us verses them" mentality that fosters conflict and wars. The "either you are with us or you are part of the problem and must be dealt with". Lock-step follow the leader or you are helping the other side.
Sound familiar? It should, you can see a little too much of that kind of thinking right here on DU.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

OMG what this DUmmy is accusing the right of is all spelled out in the rules at DU. Honestly when you post at a site that says you must support who they tell you too, then accuse the other side of being in lock step, that ruins your argument.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 02:58:25 PM »
Shrike47 (10 posts)
8. Ignorant certainly is.

As Lindsey Graham pointed out, there just aren't enough angry white men left, but that's pretty much all the GOP's got. Maybe some of the willfully uninformed, too.

Don't think we haven't noticed the Republicans tanking the economy on purpose, by the way.

God bless the Obamas.

Hmm is this a wise way for a mole to gain street cred at DU? Or is it too obvious?  :-)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
Well it was hidden and the poster banned.  :rotf:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »
Mole certainly stirred to pot.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »
Thanks for capturing the suicide run, Freeper!

Speaking of contrasts between audiences, Boortz played a tape today.  It was of brief interviews with delegates as they filed out of the room.  The question was, "how did it make you feel, when the video said 'We all belong to the government?.' "

These sheep responded:  Made me feel secure, made me feel united, made me feel good.  One guy said "I've never known anything else."  Telling.   

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »
Thanks for capturing the suicide run, Freeper!

Speaking of contrasts between audiences, Boortz played a tape today.  It was of brief interviews with delegates as they filed out of the room.  The question was, "how did it make you feel, when the video said 'We all belong to the government?.' "

These sheep responded:  Made me feel secure, made me feel united, made me feel good.  One guy said "I've never known anything else."  Telling.   

That right there scares me. Too many people are so willing to hand over everything to the government and let them run their lives.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »

Tax filings vs welfare checks
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."