Author Topic: The MSM has a lot of nerve bitching about political corruption!  (Read 683 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The MSM has a lot of nerve bitching about political corruption!
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:07 AM »
Quote from:
Joanne98

The MSM has a lot of nerve bitching about political corruption!

EVERYBODY knows that the only way to get rid of corruption is to have public financing of elections. INCLUDING FREE AIR TIME for candidates. The reason the pols have to raise so much money is because of the high price of running TV commercials. So I think it fair to say that the MSM is the biggest contributor to political corruption in this country.

I'm not defending Blago, he's either really stupid or crazy, he's an exception to the normal problems we have. I just find it hard to stomach whining from the very people who pocket the cash the politicians steal!

If the MSM is so concerned about corruption in America, why don't they stop taking money from the biggest crooks in this country? Stop running those AIG and Citi bank commercials. Don't they know they're CORRUPT too?

From the TV to the newspapers.. ALL the biggest criminals in this country are advertisers. Paying the MSM big bucks why they sit there in their stupid little circles and "tsk tsk" all the bad guys. It's a total joke.

And as far as the Republican base goes. It obvious that they aren't going to give Obama one moment of peace. We need to remind them that they defended Bush and Cheney as they broke every law known to God and man. They STILL have NO credibility. And they never will for the rest of their lives. That won't stop them of course, and that's why they need to be attacked every single day. NO MORE bi-partisanship talk. It's not going to work and it was a STUPID idea!

It is also true that the entire top level of this country is corrupt. This was also the thugs idea. Ronald Reagan GREED IS GOOD! Now we have a corrupt country, where nobody cares about anything but themselves.
THAT is the Republicans fault! It was their idea and they are going to get the blame!

I just want to end with this. The right-wing will not stop spinning Obama as a crook. The MSM will go along because it will boost their ratings and make them look "fair". It's a waste of energy fighting with them on this level.

There is good news on the horizon. Apple is developing a "internet/TV" contraption. We will all be able to use the tee vee's in our comfortable living rooms for internet access. This spells DEATH for the MSM. The only thing keeping them alive is the "comfortable couch" advantage. Apple TV may be out as soon as next year and then we can sit back and watch the bullshit fade away. Politicians will use youtube more and stop paying the MSM extortionists.

As far as Obama goes I think we should close ranks and support him even more. And for God sakes, quit treating the conservatives like human beings. They are in our way all the time. Hammer the conservative base everyday and have no mercy. Things won't get better until they're GONE!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4622892

:rotf:

Classic DUmmie kookery.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The MSM has a lot of nerve bitching about political corruption!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
Uh, didn't 0bama turn down public financing of his campaign?

What's up with that?

I haven't seen any final figures yet, but I'm sort of reasonably assuming that every vote 0bama got cost him circa seven times more than what every vote John McCain got.

That says something; someone was obviously a harder sell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: The MSM has a lot of nerve bitching about political corruption!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 10:44:05 PM »
Uh, didn't 0bama turn down public financing of his campaign?

What's up with that?

I haven't seen any final figures yet, but I'm sort of reasonably assuming that every vote 0bama got cost him circa seven times more than what every vote John McCain got.

That says something; someone was obviously a harder sell.
Do as they say, not as their messiah does.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey