Author Topic: I won't see my grandkids and my son again, because of BASHING Hillary Clinton  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214078609

Eliot Rosewater (25,459 posts)

I wont see my grandkids and my son again, because of BASHING of Hillary Clinton

Probably wont, just want to make sure those who did it NEVER get a days rest.
edit
I thought it was clear, BECAUSE PEOPLE BASHED Hilary, because they bought into the LIES about her, people on the LEFT, we are where we are and like many here we may NEVER see our families again.

Star Member imaginary girl (486 posts)

5. Due to pandemic?

I'm guessing you mean you won't see them due to precautions / social distancing for the pandemic?
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to imaginary girl (Reply #5)Tue Sep 15, 2020, 06:48 PM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (25,459 posts)

6. I am saying PROBABLY wont and this applies to MOST of us...virus and the fascist war

that is about to start.

ALL of it is because of bashing Hillary, most of it was on the right but the stuff from the left put it over the top!

What the hell is the Dummy talking about?

LOL at this response:

Star Member cwydro (38,588 posts)

23. I remember several months ago you said you were CERTAIN you'd be dead in a few months.

Maybe try some Kava tea or something.

The post the other day apparently attacking DUers was over the top, but people were nice to you about it.

We're all under a strain, try to keep calm and carry on.
Reply to this post

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Your family won't expose their child to a lunatic.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
One wonders how long the cwydro primitive, the successor to the long-ago OperationMindCrime dude, is going to last.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

They won't miss you one iota.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

Response to Post removed (Reply #8)Tue Sep 15, 2020, 06:53 PM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (25,472 posts)
12. So you think it best my family members die or I die from the fascist war or virus that is

happening in large part because of people allegedly on the left who BASHED Hillary?

I wish I was surprised.
Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #35)Tue Sep 15, 2020, 08:27 PM
Star Member tavernier (8,044 posts)
39. Is your family in another country?

If not, do you need assistance connecting with family here in the states? Is there anything we might be able to help you with?
A gofundme won't help.  Stars and hearts won't help.  She's never going to see them again--her family might as well be on the moon thanks to the fascist war and the Chinese virus.  What a drama queen.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
They won't miss you one iota.

And they'll be so much better off without a hate filled, bigoted, waste of skin, oxygen thieving piece of human excrement in their lives. Eliot, on the other hand, will die alone, miserable and forgotten.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Die alone, you miserable shit.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Die alone, you miserable shit.

:cheersmate:  My best laugh of the night, thank you!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

edit
I thought it was clear, BECAUSE PEOPLE BASHED Hilary, because they bought into the LIES about her, people on the LEFT, we are where we are and like many here we may NEVER see our families again.

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Where can you buy kava tea?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: I won't see my grandkids and my son again, because of BASHING Hillary Clinton
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 01:02:48 AM »

I looked it up online. You can get it at Target.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I won't see my grandkids and my son again, because of BASHING Hillary Clinton
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2020, 08:26:15 AM »
And somewhere in America there's someone who wouldn't have been able to see their kids or grandkids if it weren't for Hillary being bashed. So who's more important, primitive; you or them?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:15:20 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2020, 09:26:53 AM »

edit

Well that's a rather unintelligible rant. Pretty much on par for Eliot Rosewater, though.

My decoder ring tells me he said that he cut off his family because one of them said something true about HilLIARy that Eliot didn't want to hear. Is my decoder ring's calibration still good?

10 or 15 years from now, Donald Trump, HilLIARy Clinton, and Joe Biden are probably going to be in the grave (due to old age), and they will be off the political stage well before they die. 10 or 15 years from now, Eliot's family will probably all be alive, and even if Eliot is my age (mid-range Boomer) he will likely be alive much/most/all of those years as Trump, Clinton, and Biden meet their Maker. Cutting off family over politics is dumb ... sadly, it seems to be typical DUmb.

ETA: I hadn't read the responses until after posting the above. I'm mildly surprised DU-folk aren't exactly taking Eliot as seriously as he'd like, :rotf: . When DU-folk think one of their own is a bit :mental: ... :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:31:31 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 10:17:42 AM »
I think I know precisely what this poster is trying to say.

In the imaginary realm where Hillary is president, we wouldn't need social distancing because we would have defeated the coronavirus by now. Somehow. And they presumably blame Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories for the fact that we don't live in the realm of a Hillary presidency.

I understand the point, but it's still a delusion.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:01:02 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2020, 06:53:06 PM »
Star Member cwydro (38,588 posts)

23. I remember several months ago you said you were CERTAIN you'd be dead in a few months.

Paging Omaha Steve, Paging Omaha Steve, someone needs some long time dying advice.

Last I heard of him, like 5 years since he was gonna die ago, is this:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=121052.msg1454887#msg1454887

More important... exactly WTF is kava tea? And why would anyone drink it let alone buy it?   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 06:58:15 PM »
I think I know precisely what this poster is trying to say.

In the imaginary realm where Hillary is president, we wouldn't need social distancing because we would have defeated the coronavirus by now. Somehow.

Hell, if Hillary was president  she would have slapped that bowl of steaming possum butthole stew marinated in bat urine out of the hands of the unsuspecting Chinese customer at the Whuhan wet market, thus saving the planet from the coronavirus dempanic.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
Putting this together with another Eliot-thread in which he bashes DU-members who dare say unpleasant things about The Chill, I think Eliot has some sort of unhealthy :mental: Hillary-fixation going on!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 07:55:14 PM »
That is really sad but it is a DUchebag so I only laugh at it.

Its grand kids and son are far better off having to not see it again.  If only it had made this vow earlier the grand kids and son would have been better off sooner.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 07:23:03 AM »
Paging Omaha Steve, Paging Omaha Steve, someone needs some long time dying advice.

More important... exactly WTF is kava tea? And why would anyone drink it let alone buy it?   :-)

:rotf:  H5

Omaha Steve and RGB must have the same witch doctor.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2020, 12:41:55 PM »

I guess Steve saw your post.

Star Member Omaha Steve (75,232 posts)

In December of 2013 I was told I have FTD and probably had 2 years of quality life left

For a short time it was thought I had ALS too. Turned out I don't have ALS. As you can tell, I still have some quality left in me. 

Here is the link to the story I used to explain FTD: https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/health/a-rare-form-of-dementia-tests-a-vow-of-for-better-for-worse.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Each patient advances at their own rate. For me, so far so good. 

I'm on Trazadone to slow the advance of FTD. Studies in Great Britain show that Trazadone for some reason does help with that. 

I'm still able to get around and communicate. I need to lose a few pounds since I'm pre-diabetic. 

I have helped raised over 1.5 million dollars for Biden-Harris: https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214084917 

Anyway I get asked from time to time how I'm doing. For now I'm doing fine. 

Regards,

OS 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214087406

He's still able to waddle and babble.  And he needs to lose a few pounds (like 100 or 150), but everyone knows mini-tacos go straight to the hips.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2020, 11:47:36 PM »
Hell, if Hillary was president  she would have slapped that bowl of steaming possum butthole stew marinated in bat urine out of the hands of the unsuspecting Chinese customer at the Whuhan wet market, thus saving the planet from the coronavirus dempanic.

HAHAHAHA!
That is awesome!