Author Topic: "Diverse But Incompetent": Comedian Rob Schneider Pens Open Letter Calling Out '  (Read 324 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
"Diverse But Incompetent": Comedian Rob Schneider Pens Open Letter Calling Out 'Drag Queen' CEO Of United Airlines
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/diverse-incompetent-comedian-rob-schneider-pens-open-letter-calling-out-drag-queen-ceo

DEI started to (finally) make its way into the public's crosshairs following the embarrassing testimony of several Ivy League college professors about the events in Israel on October 7th.

The discussion was ratcheted up a notch after a door from an Alaska Airlines plane detached mid-air, leading many to raise questions about whether or not DEI hiring standards at Boeing were negatively affecting the company's output.

Even more recently, United's CEO Scott Kirby was accused of being a drag queen and additional questions were raised about how the airline prioritizes safety for its passengers and employees.

This is Scott Kirby, the CEO of @united. He’s a drag queen and has been incorporating drag into @united.

This video should tell you everything you need to know. pic.twitter.com/RR5nWwC5OR

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 18, 2024

United Airlines. Fly the woke skies.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Just one more reason on my long list of why I don’t fly anymore
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!