Author Topic: New York’s #MeToo Law Ensnaring Hollywood Celebrities Was Originally Created to  (Read 546 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
New York’s #MeToo Law Ensnaring Hollywood Celebrities Was Originally Created to Hurt Donald Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/11/26/new-yorks-metoo-law-ensnaring-hollywood-celebrities-was-originally-created-to-hurt-donald-trump/

New York’s #MeToo law known as the Adult Survivors Act has ensnared a  number of Hollywood celebrities and prominent Democrats who are facing accusations of sexual misconduct, assault, and rape dating as far back as the 1980s.

Why is that? Because the law, which Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) signed last year, lifts the statute of limitations on such complaints — with no time limit on when the alleged actions took place.

The ironic kicker is that Hochul’s law was intended to hurt former President Donald Trump as he aims for re-election in 2024.

E. Jean Carroll filed her latest suit against Trump on November 24, 2022 — the first day the law took effect. Carroll sued Trump for battery and defamation, with a federal judge scheduling the trial for January, just days before Republican primary voters begin the presidential nomination process.

#MeToo started in 2017 to get President Donald Trump. The Adult Survivors Act was signed into law. Instead, the left got ensared.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Drafe Hoblin

A good example of  " Never Interrupt Your Enemy... "

The celebrities now twist in the wind at the end of a twine...

Offline Old n Grumpy

It always makes me smile when they shoot themselves in the foot. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

D'oh!!!!! This is why the Dems shouldn't be in charge of anything more important then the staplers on their own desk.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"