Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 189587 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air (he's back 09-06)
« Reply #1275 on: December 13, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »
In this time of the season, ask not what DU can do for you, ask what you can do for Dougie, as he sits between a rock and a warm place in the sun.

BUY BONDS!

Didn't Barry get a lifetime ban from MLB, or was that just wishful thinking? :???: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #1276 on: December 14, 2013, 12:06:38 AM »
Sorry I am going to be as greedy as a. DUchebag and make other people work for Me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #1277 on: December 14, 2013, 01:14:23 AM »
Sorry I am going to be as greedy as a. DUchebag and make other people work for Me.
Well, you just go ahead and try, mister.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #1278 on: December 14, 2013, 02:23:31 AM »

Wouldn't that make you a 1%?

Keeping with the theme of the thread, if you are a 1%, don't have a TV with remote in your customers lounge. Either that or don't hire any moonbats. You'll have to check with your accountant to see if you get any tax breaks for hiring the retarded.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline rabbitsfoot8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #1279 on: December 14, 2013, 03:28:30 AM »
 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I remember reading this thread a while back and  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was too hilarioius.......****ing primitives didn't realize how hypocritical they were being.....it was stunning to watch them all comment about (in one breath) how free speech was important and (in the next breath) wishing they themselves had done it.  ****ing hypocrites.....

Ps.....FOX NEWS IS BETTER THAN CNN/MSNBC/HLN/CBS/NBC  put together....and I FOX has a few issues so that tells you how much the others SUCK :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline jukin

« Reply #1280 on: December 14, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
Fox News is dead, media matters self proclaimed victory in their war with Fox.

I would hate to see what media matters calls defeat.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #1281 on: December 14, 2013, 02:12:56 PM »
What Doug needs is...

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #1282 on: December 14, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »
I bet he had to wash his hands when he read here that he is going to win the Stevie, then cried great, Walrus tears when he learned that the award entailed no cash.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #1283 on: December 16, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
Still no sign of Doug.  :???:

I even looked in their gender and orientation forum.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #1284 on: December 16, 2013, 12:22:30 PM »
Is Big Gay Doug doing ok? The stress of waiting for the results of voting could give him a heart attack.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1285 on: December 16, 2013, 05:48:36 PM »
Hey Doug! I soaked a 39 cent bag of beans (bean soup) overnight. They were soft enough to eat.
At this stage a 39 cent meal might be looking good to you. No cooking, but if you want it does come with a flavor packet-but I would save that for a special occasion, like when you have hot water.

Just looking to help. After they kick you out of your house, I would go to the Library and hide, so you can spend the night there. (the bus stations have rent a cops to kick the bums out)
--try to find a library with an attic...attics are cleaned as often.

But your best bet is to hitch hike south for the winter. Just make a sign that says, "Sea World." You'll get a ride right away. Everyone loves Seaworld.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1286 on: December 16, 2013, 10:07:30 PM »
Hiding a TV remote is a nearly silent bang.

Not even a bang. More like an epic failure on his part.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #1287 on: December 17, 2013, 06:00:27 AM »
Not even a bang. More like an epic failure on his part.

It is quite astonishing why he didn't choose to end things quickly. The other two famous walldudings slipped into infamy with great ease - but the walrus's refusal to take it like a man has got this thread within a thousand views of being the DUmpster's all-time most viewed thread.

No bang, but a long drawn-out almost silent whimper.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1288 on: December 17, 2013, 06:09:47 AM »
It is quite astonishing why he didn't choose to end things quickly. The other two famous walldudings slipped into infamy with great ease - but the walrus's refusal to take it like a man has got this thread within a thousand views of being the DUmpster's all-time most viewed thread.

No bang, but a long drawn-out almost silent whimper.
That is because Dougiepoo isn't a man.
Cali was far more manly than Doug will ever be.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #1289 on: December 17, 2013, 06:26:40 AM »
That is because Dougiepoo isn't a man.
Cali was far more manly than Doug will ever be.

There's a definite tendency on the DUmp that the wymyn are far more manly than the 'men'.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #1290 on: December 17, 2013, 06:52:21 AM »
Hey Doug! I soaked a 39 cent bag of beans (bean soup) overnight. They were soft enough to eat.
At this stage a 39 cent meal might be looking good to you. No cooking, but if you want it does come with a flavor packet-but I would save that for a special occasion, like when you have hot water.

Just looking to help. After they kick you out of your house, I would go to the Library and hide, so you can spend the night there. (the bus stations have rent a cops to kick the bums out)
--try to find a library with an attic...attics are cleaned as often.

But your best bet is to hitch hike south for the winter. Just make a sign that says, "Sea World." You'll get a ride right away. Everyone loves Seaworld.
Heh.  :lmao:  :cheersmate:
I love starting the morning with a laugh.

Offline jukin

« Reply #1291 on: December 17, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »
There's a definite tendency on the DUmp that the wymyn are far more manly than the 'men'.

Yep and they wonder why they don't get laid.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #1292 on: December 17, 2013, 11:17:30 AM »
Yep and they wonder why they don't get laid.

They do get laid. It's just not fulfilling.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1293 on: December 17, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
They do get laid. It's just not fulfilling.

If the gheys are on the bottom, . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #1294 on: December 17, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
You should be so lucky.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vbuqg6Icys[/youtube]

Say Dutch you missed the best link of them all.
After watching your link on walrus  sex there came a box of other related things.  One was walrus sucks dick.

Film taken at some aquarium by a visitor that is so funny I had to change my Poise pad.

Here was this walrus-Dough look alike sitting on the bottom of the tank  having a party by him self in front of God and anyone watching him.  I tell yah, these walrus's are not lacking in their manhood department, and they take their time, the visitor that took the film came on and made comments from time to time.

This one is not as weird as the video of a bear in the zoo doing the same thing.  On that tape one can hear a small child asking their mother if the bear is eating a banana.  

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #1295 on: December 17, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »
That begs the question...which one was Doug?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #1296 on: December 17, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »
That begs the question...which one was Doug?

I doubt that.

It might RAISE that question.

But I do not see how the question answers itself.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #1297 on: December 17, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »
Vesta, as wacked out as I am, and as batshit crazy as you are, there is still a few things I will not do. One of them is to ever, ever, ever look at anything you suggest I look at on Facebook. AND yes, I have seen the Donkey shows.

Say Dutch you missed the best link of them all.
After watching your link on walrus  sex there came a box of other related things.  One was walrus sucks dick.

Film taken at some aquarium by a visitor that is so funny I had to change my Poise pad.

Here was this walrus-DoughDoug look alike sitting on the bottom of the tank  having a party by him self in front of God and anyone watching him.  I tell yah, these walrus's are not lacking in their manhood department, and they take their time, the visitor that took the film came on and made comments from time to time.

This one is not as weird as the video of a bear in the zoo doing the same thing.  On that tape one can hear a small child asking their mother if the bear is eating a banana.  

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1298 on: December 17, 2013, 06:54:55 PM »
Vesta, as wacked out as I am, and as batshit crazy as you are . . .

Ain't those pretty much equal? :tongue: :whistling: :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #1299 on: December 17, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »
Frighteningly so.  :lol:
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.