Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 189365 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air (he's back 09-06)
« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2013, 06:27:10 AM »
I think its more the twin chagrin of both losing his job over a goofy stunt and having "freepers" responsible for it.

I'm telling you, I predict Doug Bulna as DainBramaged is practically gone forever, or in for a long hiatus.  

He'll post under another name there, and secretly pm everyone with a "hey, it's me", probably keeping some sort of cut and paste email on hand explaining how he has to remain incognito because he was viciously targeted by right wingers that he'll send to all his cronies.

Well, in case the brain-damaged primitive's forgotten, there are moles on Skins's island.

It's odd, how many primitive personal messages end up on the desk here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2013, 06:29:44 AM »
Ooops, sorry about that; I didn't mean to crank up the PPG; the primitive paranoia generator.

Carry on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #677 on: September 12, 2013, 07:30:57 AM »
Ooops, sorry about that; I didn't mean to crank up the PPG; the primitive paranoia generator.

Carry on.

It happens.  We know that the NSA gets their messages . . . :whistling: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #678 on: September 12, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
I think yall put the NSA to shame. :wink:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #679 on: September 12, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »
Perhaps now he's afraid that if he did, the primitive would have no idea who he is, having forgotten all about him.

And that's probably a reasonable fear, given the short-term memories of the primitives.

That is a good point.

If round red Andy were to resume posting today, there would be a small contingent of DUmmies who would vaguely remember him. There would be a far bigger contingent who would fall for a new scam.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #680 on: September 12, 2013, 12:15:07 PM »
I think yall put the NSA to shame. :wink:

That would be All Y'All. Y'All is singular.  :whistling: O-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #681 on: September 12, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »
Okay, so he showed up on Skins's island yesterday (Wednesday), about mid-morning, in the pets forum.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/116113147

The brain-damaged primitive is just being stupid; he thinks he's being smart, but he's being retarded.

I'll keep this, and GOBUCKS's accompanying thread, on the front page here until Thanksgiving, if I have to.
apres moi, le deluge

Online dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #682 on: September 12, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »
Yup.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #683 on: September 12, 2013, 02:11:33 PM »
Okay, so he showed up on Skins's island yesterday (Wednesday), about mid-morning, in the pets forum.

The brain-damaged primitive is just being stupid; he thinks he's being smart, but he's being retarded.

I'll keep this, and GOBUCKS's accompanying thread, on the front page here until Thanksgiving, if I have to.

As Thanksgiving is when we start nominating for the DoY, Doug Bulna will be fresh in everyone's mind. I predict a reckoning by then.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #684 on: September 12, 2013, 03:35:28 PM »
That would be All Y'All. Y'All is singular.  :whistling: O-)
Technically they own it. Therefore, it's plural-possessive.  All y'all's.  :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #685 on: September 12, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »
For some reason I am not cheering about Doug's problems.

Perhaps I am just a softy but we all get ourselves in a mess from time---Even a fish would not get in trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

This poor schmuck decided to do something to make,---The boys to cheer and the ladies to all turn out as Dougie came marching home from war with the Conservatives.

This is NO reason to destroy his life and manhood,      So as Frank says this man is a knuckle head, and a real Jerk, he is just one of many liberals we work with or deal with today.   They be all over the place, some in the last places we would expect to find them.

They be in our Churches, in our schools in our Police and Fire Departments. Our landlords or in the banks we need a loan from,   these knuckle heads are on our Town commissions and boards.  

They try to keep their screw up ideas to them selves for their jobs.    Then along comes Doug that has no idea of how to get a point across, he hangs himself on his own Petard.    He in fact OUTS the like minded that want to stay in the closet.  His statements as a Liberal make all Libs look really bad, nasty and conniving, sort of removing the curtain to the wizard of OZ to see who is running things.

I say Hooray for Doug, he has out his people and when one finds ONE Doug there are millions just like him.

This isn't a screw up, Vesta. He didn't transpose numbers or install software incorrectly. This was deliberate. He stole his employer's property (the remote) and used it to sabotage the same employer. What he did one would expect from a teenager not an adult man who's supposedly been working for decades.

The employer chose FOX for a reason. He didn't have to like it but it wasn't his choice to change it and then make it very hard to fix. Then he bragged about it on the internet.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tucker

« Reply #686 on: September 12, 2013, 05:24:12 PM »
Technically they own it. Therefore, it's plural-possessive.  All y'all's.  :whistling:

That's as bad as people's.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #687 on: September 12, 2013, 05:28:05 PM »
This isn't a screw up, Vesta. He didn't transpose numbers or install software incorrectly. This was deliberate. He stole his employer's property (the remote) and used it to sabotage the same employer. What he did one would expect from a teenager not an adult man who's supposedly been working for decades.

The employer chose FOX for a reason. He didn't have to like it but it wasn't his choice to change it and then make it very hard to fix. Then he bragged about it on the internet.

Cindie

I'll happily shoulder the blame for any and all misfortune that befalls on Doug Bulna.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2013, 05:32:39 PM »
I'll happily shoulder the blame for any and all misfortune that befalls on Doug Bulna.

No way, sir.

IwantitIwantitIwantitIwantit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »

It's like a moth to the flame. It's like an addiction. DB just cannot stay away.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
That is a good point.

If round red Andy were to resume posting today, there would be a small contingent of DUmmies who would vaguely remember him. There would be a far bigger contingent who would fall for a new scam.

Heck, many would fall for the exact same scam again! :lmao:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2013, 05:59:43 PM »
No way, sir.

IwantitIwantitIwantitIwantit.
What ? And when...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UvBFo9ZlM[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2013, 06:12:20 PM »
What ? And when...

I have a particular reason for wanting the brain-damaged primitive's scalp.

True, most would agree he should be in trouble for bad-mouthing his employer and fellow employees, and yeah, that too.

But there's something else.

For years and years and years, I've really resented his "I don't want to hear it" bullshit--his iggy list, trying to shut down Fox, his divorce from his wife, who was always telling him things he didn't want to hear.

The way one learns and grows is by hearing, including hearing things one might not wish to hear.

This guy's 62 years old, and he still has the attitude of a three-year-old.

What a ****ing loser, and he's got only himself to blame.

If someone else grabs his scalp before I get it, I guess I'll settle for his grotesque mustache.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #693 on: September 12, 2013, 06:14:05 PM »
^Heh.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #694 on: September 12, 2013, 06:25:49 PM »
I have a particular reason for wanting the brain-damaged primitive's scalp.

True, most would agree he should be in trouble for bad-mouthing his employer and fellow employees, and yeah, that too.

But there's something else.

For years and years and years, I've really resented his "I don't want to hear it" bullshit--his iggy list, trying to shut down Fox, his divorce from his wife, who was always telling him things he didn't want to hear.

The way one learns and grows is by hearing, including hearing things one might not wish to hear.

This guy's 62 years old, and he still has the attitude of a three-year-old.

What a ****ing loser, and he's got only himself to blame.

If someone else grabs his scalp before I get it, I guess I'll settle for his grotesque mustache.

Don't forget how he treated a car salesman at another dealership like shit when his daughter was looking to buy a new car.

I know first hand about his iggy list.  O-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #695 on: September 12, 2013, 06:44:22 PM »
Don't forget how he treated a car salesman at another dealership like shit when his daughter was looking to buy a new car.

I know first hand about his iggy list.  O-)

Isn't the--or didn't it used to be--the definition of a "liberal" is someone with an open mind, agreeable to hearing all points of view?

The brain-damaged primitive's no liberal.  He's just a cretin, nothing better than that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »
I think that was the big guy in Omaha, wasn't it?

Maybe I'm confused.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #697 on: September 12, 2013, 06:58:21 PM »
I think that was the big guy in Omaha, wasn't it?

Maybe I'm confused.

Maybe you're right. In fact I do believe that you are about the bad treatment. I do recall Doug getting an attitude about his daughter wanting to buy a new car. She wanted a Japanese car whereas Doug wanted her to buy a GM. She ended up with a subcompact Chevy.

I remember that as I thought it strange her wanting an import when Dougie worked at a domestic dealership.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #698 on: September 12, 2013, 07:01:35 PM »
Maybe you're right. In fact I do believe that you are about the bad treatment. I do recall Doug getting an attitude about his daughter wanting to buy a new car. She wanted a Japanese car whereas Doug wanted her to buy a GM. She ended up with a subcompact Chevy.

I remember that as I thought it strange her wanting an import when Dougie worked at a domestic dealership.

The subcompact Chevy was probably made in South Korea, at the least.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #699 on: September 12, 2013, 07:44:28 PM »
Yeah, I think Dawes made up a tale about how he was mouthing off to a Toyota salesman who said something like "How are you?".

It was a conversation that Steve is both too stupid and too timid to ever have.