Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 189373 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air
« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »
Skins's island is downright boring today, without walrus-face hanging around.

The primitives are preoccupied with Syria, yimmering-yammering and wiggle-waggling their armpits at each other, on a subject about which they know.....nothing.

It's far more entertaining when the primitives talk about things they know something about.
Dammit, man, I'm looking. Hand me that shovel!
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2013, 08:28:56 PM »

You know, I'm starting to wonder about something.

Maybe the brain-damaged primitive's like some other primitives I know, who post only on Skins's island while at work; they don't post during their non-working hours, because damn it, that's their free time, and they got other things to do, rather than this.

You'd be surprised how many primitives do this; hang around Skins's island only when they're on the clock somewhere, and supposed to be working.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2013, 09:16:10 PM »
You know, I'm starting to wonder about something.

Maybe the brain-damaged primitive's like some other primitives I know, who post only on Skins's island while at work; they don't post during their non-working hours, because damn it, that's their free time, and they got other things to do, rather than this.

You'd be surprised how many primitives do this; hang around Skins's island only when they're on the clock somewhere, and supposed to be working.

One of the biggest crimes out there; the pilfering of company time.

Liberals are very selfish. Stealing time (and thus money) from their employer is something that they wouldn't give a second thought. Libs are hideous in every sense of the word.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »

Liberals are very selfish. Stealing time (and thus money) from their employer is something that they wouldn't give a second thought. Libs are hideous in every sense of the word.

Some would say that it's beneficial to the company if liberals do other stuff instead of what they're paid for. The company doesn't need to hire someone to correct the mistakes.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2013, 05:12:34 AM »
Some would say that it's beneficial to the company if liberals do other stuff instead of what they're paid for. The company doesn't need to hire someone to correct the mistakes.

That is a very good point.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2013, 07:43:15 AM »
Okay, so another 24 hours have gone by, and no brain-damaged primitive.

You know he wants this thread to fall off the front page; as long as it gets comments, it's inexorably linked with his name in google.  But until walrus-face returns to Skins's island and tells everyone what happened, I'm going to keep this thread alive, and on the first page here.

If he'd just tell, this thread would die, never to be read and commented upon again.

I'm not sure how many were around when the original walldude primitive got wallduded--he was the primitive who bragged about inserting obscene subliminal messages into videos he prepared for family-values groups, and was reported to his employer.....and was fired.

The walldude primitive was back on Skins's island the very next day, telling everyone what'd happened.

Our curiosity satiated, no one for years now has given the walldude primitive a second thought.

That's something the brain-damaged primitive should think about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2013, 07:48:20 AM »
In his original thread about hiding the remote, he kept shouting "Benghazi."

I wonder if he considers himself a victim of the Benghazi attacks now?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »
If/when it happens, an EPIC thread!!! :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »
If/when it happens, an EPIC thread!!! :-)

This is sticked, isn't it? :???: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »
This is sticked, isn't it? :???: O-)

No need to. It's pushing 10,000 views and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2013, 10:30:32 AM »

Indeed. A bitter bunch who want to spread their bitterness on others.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2013, 10:32:20 AM »
You know, when the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive got wallduded, losing her job as a cook in a tea shoppe--she got tattled on by one of her own fellow primitives, not us, remember--the very next day she showed up on Skins's island and described what'd happened, and apologized to her former employers.

One has to give her credit for that; she's got more balls than walrus-face, apparently.

When did that happen?
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Tucker

« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2013, 10:35:12 AM »
When did that happen?

2/3 years ago. The offending earwigs are all dead and gone by now.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »
When did that happen?

Right here.  The link no longer works, so didn't include it.
cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-24-11 03:24 PM
Original message
It's almost August. I'm sick of the summer people.
 The area where I live is a poor, rural but beautiful part of Vermont known as the Northeast Kingdom. The town where I live is most often described as "hardscrabble", but just down the road a couple of miles is beautiful pristine Caspian Lake and a thriving summer enclave of privileged people. William Rehnquist vacationed here for decades. On a brighter note, so did Wallace Stegner.

The place I work is sort of the pet place for summer people, not only from this area of Vermont but from all over the state and NH. (We welcome our neighbors- farmers, loggers, the local GLBT community, and make sure that people who aren't wealthy summer folk feel at home and can afford at least some of what's on the menu, and much of the nursery stock). The summer people are so frickin' entitled- they're always the ones letting their dogs run around unleashed and chasing the chickens and running through the display gardens)

This afternoon a particularly obnoxious, large family group is coming. (D.C. repukes, you'd recognize the name). They always arrive late. They're late now. They're demanding and constantly changing their order and running the waitress/waiter ragged. They invariably demand the screened porch- not the garden where they'd have to share space with the hoi polloi. So... we're telling them that the screened in porch is infested with earwigs. Yesterday we called and told them that if they arrive a minute past four we aren't serving them, and we're not offering them any of the specials or catering to any special dietary requests.

Petty revenge can be sweet.

20 minutes to go. They will show up at 4. We will not let them stay. We're all hoping they never come back.

Here's where I work.

http://perennialpleasures.net/tea-garden-cafe
Edit to add the actual walldudding.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1570297
cali Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Mon Jul-25-11 10:35 AM
 Original message

To all:     

Yesterday, I made a grievous error of judgment and I want to try to rectify it in any way that I can.

I posted a message here venting inappropriately about some of the customers at my the place I work. In doing so I deeply hurt my employers, wonderful people who I admire and care for deeply. I apologize to them and I'm so sorry for the pain and trauma I've caused them. I also apologize to the unnamed family I insulted.

I want to make it absolutely clear that what I expressed in that post in NO way is reflective of my the views of my employers. They are terrific, accepting and welcoming people. The last thing they deserve is to be hurt by my having been an idiot. They were shocked and horrified by what I wrote, which was emailed to them by someone who posted thread. I completely understand their reaction.

As of today I have tendered my resignation. It's the least I could do to try and right the wrong I created.

Again, I am so sorry to have hurt folks who have been so very good to me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:50:52 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »
 :lol: H5 for Skul. That was CLASSIC. I'm honored to have been there and seen the thread live.

A restaurant must stand on its reputation. Ruin that with lies and false rumors and it goes bankrupt.
Cali did everything to herself. The perfect walduding.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2013, 12:26:24 PM »
:lol: H5 for Skul. That was CLASSIC. I'm honored to have been there and seen the thread live.

A restaurant must stand on its reputation. Ruin that with lies and false rumors and it goes bankrupt.

That was a classic.  :lmao:
Vader Rules!

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2013, 01:33:44 PM »

It was nearly as beautiful a thing as the original wallduding.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
It was nearly as beautiful a thing as the original wallduding.

What was great about it was that it happened purely by random chance.

No one, but no one, had the slightest idea this was coming, when the thread was starting.

And the bonus was that it was one of the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive's own comrades, who turned her in.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2013, 01:40:56 PM »
This thread seems to have flown past 10,000 views - sounds like a fair few people are interested in the Walrus's actions.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
This thread seems to have flown past 10,000 views - sounds like a fair few people are interested in the Walrus's actions.

Well, I'll be.....

The brain-damaged's thread here some time ago passed cali's thread, and cali's thread was a big sensation itself.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62285.0

(8321 views, 248 comments)

Please notice how this was totally unexpected.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
Oh, and a big big kudos to our esteemed member Mike220, for reasons both he and franksolich understand.

Mike220 was also the one who posted the 1,000,000th comment on conservativecave a while back.

We got great people here, people altruistically interested in performing public services for the Good of Humanity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2013, 03:19:47 PM »

You keep a close eye out for the hippies down by the lake. If you smell patchouli, run like hell.

Found this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018470991

Mon Sep 2, 2013, 08:13 AM

fizzgig (18,299 posts)

hitting the road again
had a wonderful time with my mommy, staying with my bestie in nebraska tonight

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2013, 05:24:18 PM »
Okay, so another 24 hours have gone by, and no brain-damaged primitive.

You know he wants this thread to fall off the front page; as long as it gets comments, it's inexorably linked with his name in google.  But until walrus-face returns to Skins's island and tells everyone what happened, I'm going to keep this thread alive, and on the first page here.

If he'd just tell, this thread would die, never to be read and commented upon again.

I'm not sure how many were around when the original walldude primitive got wallduded--he was the primitive who bragged about inserting obscene subliminal messages into videos he prepared for family-values groups, and was reported to his employer.....and was fired.

The walldude primitive was back on Skins's island the very next day, telling everyone what'd happened.

Our curiosity satiated, no one for years now has given the walldude primitive a second thought.

That's something the brain-damaged primitive should think about.

Assuming he was off the weekend and hasn't already got canned... I'm betting he is not looking forward to going into work tomorrow. BTW I am assuming the dealership was closed today too.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi