Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 188757 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

Does any CC member or onlurker know whether Bulna gave back the TV remote before his final exit from the building? :popcorn:  :tongue:
Its a souvenir sitting on his mantle. He sure showed those capitalist dogs
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
One of the all time great threads!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Wed Aug 21, 2013, 09:13 PM

Star Member DainBramaged (39,016 posts)

I blocked FAUX on the TV at work today
felt good.

I replaced the remote that accesses the cable box channel sub- menus with a $5 basic remote and stashed the cable box remote in the rafters.

**** the Pukes.

How did that work out for you?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

I canned say ... :rimshot:  :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

Food stamp usage in his area spontaneously doubled
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I canned say ... :rimshot:  :-)

Food stamp usage in his area spontaneously doubled

DUmmies do what they do best being, DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
I have been reading this thread...

I made it to page 34 I believe.... Still no word on Doug...

But... I did a google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Doug+Bulna&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS803US803&oq=Doug+Bulna&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60j69i61l2.4095j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Federal Labs?
https://federallabs.org/doug-bulna

The Images are what lead me to this thread... LOL

and there is still a comment visible on Gearheart asking if they ever found the remote.

God, I love this forum.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I have been reading this thread...

I made it to page 34 I believe.... Still no word on Doug...

But... I did a google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Doug+Bulna&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS803US803&oq=Doug+Bulna&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60j69i61l2.4095j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Federal Labs?
https://federallabs.org/doug-bulna

The Images are what lead me to this thread... LOL

and there is still a comment visible on Gearheart asking if they ever found the remote.

God, I love this forum.

I stayed at CU and was one of the first at CC. I have enjoyed both of these forums for years!  There are some incredibly intelligent people at both sites, not to mention funny as hell. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

I stayed at CU and was one of the first at CC. I have enjoyed both of these forums for years!  There are some incredibly intelligent people at both sites, not to mention funny as hell. LOL

KC

Agreed, the folks at CU and CC have been wonderful and in some cases good friends in real life.

This will allow me to continue this gigantic thread and explain how I originally found CU.

Sometime around 2003, Rush Limbaugh mentioned Democratic Underground a couple of times on his show.  Personally was not familiar with internet message boards, especially political ones.  While I certainly followed politics, spend most of my time working, doting on my relatively new bride and also following sports.

So I looked at the DUmp with perverse awe.  Had no idea that such lunatics actually existed.  Occasionally just popped in to read their rantings and laugh.  Some "primitive of prominence" at the time (Frank's term) named Supercrash kept mentioning these neanderthals at Conservative Underground.  Being the inquisitive type, decided to check it out.  And joined in April 2004.

Eventually started posting more frequently, Supercrash has not been heard from much since, but thanks to Rush & that particular DUmmy, that's how I ended up posting there.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Does any CC member or onlurker know whether Bulna gave back the TV remote before his final exit from the building? :popcorn:  :tongue:

If I remember correctly he fessed up and told them where it was, but I could be wrong.

KC

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Agreed, the folks at CU and CC have been wonderful and in some cases good friends in real life.

This will allow me to continue this gigantic thread and explain how I originally found CU.

Sometime around 2003, Rush Limbaugh mentioned Democratic Underground a couple of times on his show.  Personally was not familiar with internet message boards, especially political ones.  While I certainly followed politics, spend most of my time working, doting on my relatively new bride and also following sports.

So I looked at the DUmp with perverse awe.  Had no idea that such lunatics actually existed.  Occasionally just popped in to read their rantings and laugh.  Some "primitive of prominence" at the time (Frank's term) named Supercrash kept mentioning these neanderthals at Conservative Underground.  Being the inquisitive type, decided to check it out.  And joined in April 2004.

Eventually started posting more frequently, Supercrash has not been heard from much since, but thanks to Rush & that particular DUmmy, that's how I ended up posting there.

Wow Ralph!! I joined in Feb 2004. daveman followed in March (I knew him from Indymedia and invited him to CU), and you and several other came over in April. Hard to believe I’ve known you that long.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Wow Ralph!! I joined in Feb 2004. daveman followed in March (I knew him from Indymedia and invited him to CU), and you and several other came over in April. Hard to believe I’ve known you that long.

I came a year later, following BadCat; I remember that when I first joined--May 2005, right as the scam that rocked the internet got underway--because they dominated the board (in a good way), I thought daveman, Dark Halo, and DemonicUnderwear were the ones running the place.

I dunno what happened to daveman.  Dark Halo showed up here one time several years ago.  And DemonicUnderwear, God rest his soul, left this time and place a few years ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Kind of amazing, but all true.  Of course you're a familiar screenname from back in those days, as were Freeper, DarkHalo, CU Skinner, Mau10Man, obviously SarasotaRepub and Saint Louis Woman.  So many others that I'm forgetting who were long timers.  At least 2 fellow members of the class of April 2004 include FlaGator (who I haven't noticed post here lately) and Jendf (she of the Ned Flanders avatar).  Some folks decide to stick around and others migrate elsewhere or life takes them in a different direction.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I came a year later, following BadCat; I remember that when I first joined--May 2005, right as the scam that rocked the internet got underway--because they dominated the board (in a good way), I thought daveman, Dark Halo, and DemonicUnderwear were the ones running the place.

I dunno what happened to daveman.  Dark Halo showed up here one time several years ago.  And DemonicUnderwear, God rest his soul, left this time and place a few years ago.

Daveman was a pretty interesting fellow, and another of us "old codgers" from the earlier days of CU.  And BadCat, of course.  Still occasionally hear from DarkHalo, Chris, thundley on the Facebook group for the Cave.  Good folks.