Author Topic: I say promote the "Mitt is the Antichrist" meme to roil the fundies  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Zorro (3,333 posts)

I say promote the "Mitt is the Antichrist" meme to roil the fundies

Should get a lot of mileage out of that.

Whaddaya think?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125145551

I think you are an idiot.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: I say promote the "Mitt is the Antichrist" meme to roil the fundies
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:35:24 PM »
Amateurs

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »
Obama is a Muslim = racist.

Romney is the Antichrist = that's the stuff.

:whatever:
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
Quote from: Iceberg Louie

5. That will never stick if it comes from the opposition

Let the Westboro Baptist Church lead the charge on that one, if they haven't already. They used to be considered a fringe group for claiming "God Hates Fags". But now, it would seem they are just a less eloquent extension of the right-wing consensus. I'd say, push their buttons on the issue, and they might just kick up enough dust to get the idea out there.

Erm... No.

Democratic Party

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]

This bastard is one of yours.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 06:11:29 PM »
Is that desparation I smell?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »

This is me as a religious person:

"Hmm. Liberals are calling Mitt the antichrist. But they don't BELIEVE in Christ in the first place. They worship a man who made a movie about how stupid he things religion is. So I tell you what: I will believe a liberal's claims about anything relating to religion when unemployment goes below 8 percent. In other words, never."
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I’ll bet you couldn’t pour p!ss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.

You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you.

You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything.

Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been “right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:07 PM »
Gipper, it's not healthy to hold things in.  You need to express how you really feel.  You know you will feel better.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »
Now THAT is a rant worthy of a friggin' trophy. There are few times in my life I have read something that made me want to to fist-bump my monitor, but damn it, this was one of them. ^5

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:58 PM »
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I’ll bet you couldn’t pour p!ss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been “right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

I didn't read the whole thing but H5 anyway.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »
I didn't read the whole thing but H5 anyway.

Neither did I.  I decided that it was H5-worthy after the first line.  Duly given.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
Now THAT is a rant worthy of a friggin' trophy. There are few times in my life I have read something that made me want to to fist-bump my monitor, but damn it, this was one of them. ^5

I've loved it since the first time I've seen it. 

I tried to find some sort of graphic to help express how idiotic that thread is, but realized that this flame was the perfect response.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:00 PM »
Psst, primitive Zorro.  Yeah, you. 

I'm a fundie.  I live in the belt buckle of the fundies, fundie central, really.  I'm surrounded by fundies.  There is a fundie church practically on every corner, fundie stores, fundie clubs,- heck, we even have fundies jumping out from behind the bushes and the tall grass here.

Off the top of my head, there are seven bible colleges or universities within a 20 mile radius of me.  Seven.  Maybe more.  That's how fundie-fied we are here.   

I haven't found a single fundie who has any reservations about voting for Romney, over the present occupier of the White Hut.  That's because civil government and family government require different obligations of a person, and lots of us fundies understand those differences. 

Learn the differences between the two, what they mean to us fundies, and you might understand why your idea won't get much mileage. 

But hey, why listen to me?  I enjoy schadenfreude just as much as the next guy or gal here in the cave, so you do whatever makes you feel good.   

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 04:09:15 AM »
Psst, primitive Zorro.  Yeah, you. 

I'm a fundie.  I live in the belt buckle of the fundies, fundie central, really.  I'm surrounded by fundies.  There is a fundie church practically on every corner, fundie stores, fundie clubs,- heck, we even have fundies jumping out from behind the bushes and the tall grass here.

Off the top of my head, there are seven bible colleges or universities within a 20 mile radius of me.  Seven.  Maybe more.  That's how fundie-fied we are here.   

I haven't found a single fundie who has any reservations about voting for Romney, over the present occupier of the White Hut.  That's because civil government and family government require different obligations of a person, and lots of us fundies understand those differences. 

Learn the differences between the two, what they mean to us fundies, and you might understand why your idea won't get much mileage. 

But hey, why listen to me?  I enjoy schadenfreude just as much as the next guy or gal here in the cave, so you do whatever makes you feel good.   

We all do!  (Schade, pick up the red courtesy phone!)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »
I've loved it since the first time I've seen it. 

I tried to find some sort of graphic to help express how idiotic that thread is, but realized that this flame was the perfect response.

I've seen it a few times on the internet over the years, even saveed it in a document file, but that was on the hard drive that crashed a few years back. 

Thanks and ^5 for posting this.   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 07:00:55 AM »
It's going to be so sweet to come here the day after the election and see them self destructing  :yahoo:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 08:27:11 AM »
It's going to be so sweet to come here the day after the election and see them self destructing  :yahoo:

Rumor is that no matter who wins in November, the business of survival foods and the Gun stores are stocking up for big time runs on their products. a shame the Election is in November, 3/4 of the country will be facing winter, hard time to prepare for.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 08:43:28 AM »
Rumor is that no matter who wins in November, the business of survival foods and the Gun stores are stocking up for big time runs on their products. a shame the Election is in November, 3/4 of the country will be facing winter, hard time to prepare for.

Some of us have been stocking up on those things for some time. :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 09:44:33 AM »
5. That will never stick if it comes from the opposition

Let the Westboro Baptist Church lead the charge on that one, if they haven't already. They used to be considered a fringe group for claiming "God Hates Fags". But now, it would seem they are just a less eloquent extension of the right-wing consensus. I'd say, push their buttons on the issue, and they might just kick up enough dust to get the idea out there.

Here is a clue... most Christians view Fred Phelps and crew has misguided at best and total heretics at worse. People would no more accept that argument coming from Westbro Baptist Church than that would if it came from DU.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 10:09:09 AM »
I thought Obama was the antichrist?

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »

Sorry, just an imp.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 10:50:51 AM »

He failed at that too.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky