Author Topic: Is anyone seeing ANY Mitt yard signs and bumper stickers?  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
tridim

Is anyone seeing ANY Mitt yard signs and bumper stickers?

I'm right smack in the middle of red-state hell and all I'm seeing is Obama signs and bumper stickers. I have seen NO Mitt stuff. Zero.

That has to be good news.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125140384

Every election they do this, they think that bumperstickers and yardsigns will predict the outcome of the election.  :whatever:

tridim
13. It's not too early for Obama supporters. That's why this has me so excited.

We have the fire, and the GOP is depressed.

And when 0bama is kicked out they will be in a state of complete shock.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Is anyone seeing ANY Mitt yard signs and bumper stickers?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
Every election they do this, they think that bumperstickers and yardsigns will predict the outcome of the election.  :whatever:
You mean they don't?  Next thing you'll be saying is that exit polls don't accurately reflect voter turnout. :bawl:

I think TIA's entire schtick was based on voter turnout.  It was always fun to watch him be wrong time and time again.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »
 The DUmmies are seeing these on cars and not paying attention.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 08:56:42 PM »
Umm, I don't have a sign yet because Mitt doesn't have a running mate.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
tridim
13. It's not too early for Obama supporters. That's why this has me so excited.

We have the fire, and the GOP is depressed.

Hopefully, come November, that statement will be literal.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
I'm thinking about getting a yard sign. Now before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm just thinking about it. It might say DON'T RENIG. would that be wrong ?
Full disclosure, that word will be included on my list of banned words that may offend someone somewhere sometime.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
I'm thinking about getting a yard sign. Now before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm just thinking about it. It might say DON'T RENIG. would that be wrong ?
Full disclosure, that word will be included on my list of banned words that may offend someone somewhere sometime.

Yes it would be wrong, just buy the Romney/Rubio signs and put that up.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
Yes it would be wrong, just buy the Romney/Rubio signs and put that up.
Alrighty then, one vote wrong, no panties in a twist.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
Alrighty then, one vote wrong, no panties in a twist.
I wouldn't put one up in my neighborhood.  Probably get my house burnt down (right after they stole both my cars).
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 09:40:41 PM »
I wouldn't put one up in my neighborhood.  Probably get my house burnt down (right after they stole both my cars).
Alrighty then 2 votes wrong, one possible panty in a twist.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
:rofl:

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
I do a lot of traveling both in my regular job and in my duties as a fictional spirit-guide. I have seen no 0 signs and only one 0 bumpersticker.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 09:56:59 PM »
Alrighty then 2 votes wrong, one possible panty in a twist.

:lmao: I never get my panties in a twist.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 10:22:37 PM »
No and it doesn't bother me one way or another.  It's not the candidate with the most bumper stickers/yard signs who will win anyway.

I did have to cut off someone with an Obama 2012 sticker this morning.  That bitch would not hang up and drive and was driving way under the speed limit.  I hope she enjoyed my "Rush Babe on Board" sign.  That way she knows a right wing extremist terrorized her.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
No and it doesn't bother me one way or another.  It's not the candidate with the most bumper stickers/yard signs who will win anyway.

I did have to cut off someone with an Obama 2012 sticker this morning.  That bitch would not hang up and drive and was driving way under the speed limit.  I hope she enjoyed my "Rush Babe on Board" sign.  That way she knows a right wing extremist terrorized her.

I want to order 1 of the Rush t-shirts, you get a free bumper sticker with every t-shirt order.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 10:32:57 PM »
I want to order 1 of the Rush t-shirts, you get a free bumper sticker with every t-shirt order.

Make sure it's a magnetic one if you don't want the sticker on your paint.  I bought my sign about a week before Rush announced his t-shirt deal.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 07:05:13 AM »
Well DUmmies I guess since the GOP convention isn't till August they are waiting until the nomination is official and a running mate is declared. Not all of us can be campaigning for 5 years straight like chairman O.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 07:21:43 AM »

Bouncy at teh DUmp in .....3....2....1...
 :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

• Oh snap!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
Bouncy at teh DUmp in .....3....2....1...
 :rotf:

I cut her off by Wayne Newton's house too.  That could be a nice bouncy.

OH, and why does the Obama sticker only have his name on it with 2012?  Why not Obama/Biden?  Does Obama not want to claim old Biden this time around?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »
Well I'm in red state hell, and I've seen zero signs or stickers for either Mitt or the muslim.

They are as rare as Steve Dawes yard signs.

Still see "W - Still The President" stickers, though, a few even on new cars.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
OH, and why does the Obama sticker only have his name on it with 2012?  Why not Obama/Biden?  Does Obama not want to claim old Biden this time around?

I saw something on the news the other day that was saying that Obama is considering dropping Biden this time and making Hillary his running mate. Whether that will happen or not, I don't know. Especially with how much she hates him.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
I'm sure they are coming DUmp-monkeys. I just delivered a bunch of glossy Romney mailers on my rethug-heavy mailroute.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 06:13:33 PM »
I saw something on the news the other day that was saying that Obama is considering dropping Biden this time and making Hillary his running mate. Whether that will happen or not, I don't know. Especially with how much she hates him.

It won't happen.  The American Narcissus President Obama would have to admit that he needs help--the help that only Bill and Hillary Clinton can provide.   He still thinks that he's going to win, and by a landslide, without their help.  So, Slow Joe Biden will remain on the ticket.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
Joe "Bite Me" is 0bama's life insurance policy, no one would dare harm 0bama and make Joe the POTUS.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »
Joe "Bite Me" is 0bama's life insurance policy, no one would dare harm 0bama and make Joe the POTUS.  :-)

We have a winner!

On a side note...I love your avatar. I watch Ancient Aliens just to see what that fellow will say next.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell