Author Topic: Primitive is wishing with all of her might  (Read 514 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitive is wishing with all of her might
« on: August 29, 2020, 10:14:06 AM »
Sat Aug 29, 2020, 08:23 AM
Star Member malaise (214,039 posts)

I still believe the Con will withdraw from the election

when he realizes there is no way for him to win. He'll probably announce that he has Covid-19 or some new illness a la his bone spur lies to escape Vietnam.

The next 67 days will be something else - Cohen's book, the book on Melania and then there are several more of those fifteen hours of delicious details from Mary's recording of MaryAnne. I have a feeling they are saving the best for last.

And more and more rats will be jumping off his sinking ship.

ByeDon! Just begone!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213991492

She doesn't really believe this, she's just wishing it--albeit wishing it with all of her might.

He has withstood everything they have thrown at him up to this point.  She's hoping they are saving the best for the last because everything that preceded it hasn't amounted to squat.

Hillary saved the Access Hollywood tape for last and what did that get her?

Biden is going to lose and they all know it.  At this point, all they can hope for is for some Deus ex Machina to swoop down and save the day.

Response to malaise (Original post)Sat Aug 29, 2020, 08:27 AM
Star Member apcalc (3,827 posts)
1. We can hope!
That's all you've got left.

Response to Iliyah (Reply #9)Sat Aug 29, 2020, 08:48 AM
23. Yep - he may even croak

between now and November 3
Believing or wishing?  You decide.

Free advice for the lurking primitives:  You have to go out on the porch on a clear night and wait until you see a shooting star before you make these wishes, otherwise they won't come true.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Primitive is wishing with all of her might
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 10:41:44 AM »
Oh.  It's only the malaise primitive, the 1%er in Jamaica, who holds the world record for being wrong more times than anybody else.  Yawn.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »
Notice there's very little being said about polling in the MSM?  That's a huge tell.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 12:14:55 PM »
Sat Aug 29, 2020, 08:23 AM

I still believe the Con will withdraw from the election

:tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue: Yeah, well, we're all still waiting for DUmmie-predictions that Trump would withdraw from the 2016 election to come true. :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue: How many times did mal post that prediction on the same basis 4 years ago? :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 04:53:18 PM »
 ::) Christine and her stupid predictions. She's wrong again here, as usual - if anybody is going to withdraw from the election, it'll be Biden.