Author Topic: So, Hide5 has been taken offline for violating ProBoards TOS  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
So, Hide5 has been taken offline for violating ProBoards TOS
« on: August 28, 2020, 03:33:58 AM »
The notice you get when going to Hide5:

In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline.

Here is ProBoards TOS section 25(a)

25. TERMINATION

(a) By ProBoards

WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROBOARDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN PROBOARDS' SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.

My personal opinion is that lefty was getting their ass handed to them again and conservatives can't be allowed to win. That 25(a) basically says, because we can and we don't need to give you a reason.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Muddling 2

Re: So, Hide5 has been taken offline for violating ProBoards TOS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:03:58 AM »
Apparently, Blue didn't even get a warning or alert to offensive or TOS violation content.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 08:32:05 AM »
The notice you get when going to Hide5:

In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline.

Here is ProBoards TOS section 25(a)

25. TERMINATION

(a) By ProBoards

WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROBOARDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN PROBOARDS' SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.

My personal opinion is that lefty was getting their ass handed to them again and conservatives can't be allowed to win. That 25(a) basically says, because we can and we don't need to give you a reason.

I was a member there and for some reason just dropped off the web, I didn't see everything but by and large it was a normal site
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 08:33:08 AM »
Ground beef control to Major Tom:  Eh, "What's the frequency Kenneth"?.

Hide5?  Well who knew?  DU is concerned too. :)   
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213983685

Star Member beaglelover (1,397 posts)

13. Many of the wingers were Cavers so they're now

Back in their echo chamber with that douchebag who runs the cave. May they all rot in hell!!

Response to beaglelover (Reply #13)Thu Aug 27, 2020, 10:16 PM
Xolodno (4,258 posts)

17. Cavers primarily do one thing....complain about DU. Nothing else.

In-between elections, the "Dumpster" is the most active forum. Didn't matter what the news was, good for them, bad for us, etc. All you hear are crickets. Just a bunch of angry idiots with emotional outbursts.

Reminds me of going to a golf course where everyone is predominately white and elderly. A game where you are supposed to get some exercise and relax a little. Instead you find these guys all on carts, pissed that you don't have one. Get more pissed when the vendor cart comes buy and you buy a beer. Rush as fast as they can on their carts to get to the stupid ball, hit it...hop on the cart and chase it again, angrily. You tell them to play through....and they are pissed about it.

I don't get it. Why rush through? Particularly with the obscene green fees. Have another pressing engagement? Then don't golf that day. And if your that angry, pretty sure your wife wants you stay there much as you can. You can DVR Fox News.

Maybe that's why I'm starting to get into model railroading and playing Dungeons and Dragons again.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 08:49:13 AM »
http://hide5politics.com/index.php

^^^link to new site, mostly the same people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 08:28:44 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 08:58:41 AM »
Xolodno (4,258 posts)

17. Cavers primarily do one thing....complain about DU. Nothing else.

Oh DUmbass. We don't complain about DU. We point out your hypocrisy, hatred, bigotry and abject stupidity and laugh our asses off at you mouth breathers.

Just a bunch of angry idiots with emotional outbursts.

Oops, forgot to add this to the list of things that we point at and laugh.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:21:20 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 09:06:55 AM »
Just a bunch of angry idiots with emotional outbursts

Yup. SatansSon666/TheButcher, slayer, houndlover, Cold Warrior and john poet; just to name a few of the angry, emotionally stunted, and hate-filled Hide5 posters
Deplorable since 2016

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 09:17:14 AM »
Yup. SatansSon666/TheButcher, slayer, houndlover, Cold Warrior and john poet; just to name a few of the angry, emotionally stunted, and hate-filled Hide5 posters

I think maybe Clod Warrior needs to go back to his original home, conservativeunderground.

I think they'll welcome him with open arms.

(not meant to cause trouble for conservativeunderground, a fine site and one I suggest other members here examine, and join.)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
Send the Hide5 folks to me. I’ll keep em alive and kicking if necessary.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 05:50:05 PM »
blue should have made her own backup for that forum, proboards are notorious for being deleted for no reason at all.

Response to Ptah (Original post)Thu Aug 27, 2020, 09:39 PM
Leith (6,105 posts)

12. They're probably stomping their little feetsies

and whining that they are being denied freedom of speech by some private corporation.

It never occurs to them that they themselves are the problem.

It also never occurs to them that they owed thanks to liberals for letting them spew hate and abuse people on discussionist for years.

it also never occurs to run off to Texas like you did when you got in all that legal trouble for lying to the courts about your hate and abuse.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 06:00:38 PM »
blue should have made her own backup for that forum, proboards are notorious for being deleted for no reason at all.

it also never occurs to run off to Texas like you did when you got in all that legal trouble for lying to the courts about your hate and abuse.

Oops.

You're thinking of the Laelth primitive, not this Leith primitive.

It happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2020, 11:04:01 AM »
It's hilarious to see all the namby-pamby leftards over at the new Hide5 suggesting that it was the 'cavers' and other 'righties' who brought down the original Hide5 by making over-the-top racist and sexist posts.  :rofl:

As I've said before...it was either houdlover, who had been mia for several weeks, or slayer, whose repeated lies were catching up to him again, AND he was feeling the heat from those darn cavers ( :-) ).  My money is on houndlover, because that's the type of POS he is.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 08:30:06 AM »
As noted further up above, the address for hide5 has now changed, to a permanent one.  New platform and all that, I guess.

http://hide5politics.com/index.php
apres moi, le deluge