Author Topic: So, now for some, a stupid, murderous, 17-year-old incel is a hero? FFS!  (Read 833 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member MineralMan (132,796 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213980519

So, now for some, a stupid, murderous, 17-year-old incel
is a hero? FFS!

In reality, he is a stupid boy who has been taken in by the ugly, racist, misogynistic, gun-loving rhetoric that has come out of Trump and his base for a very long time.

He drove across the border with his AR-15, all fired-up to "protect America," but he is so stupid that he shot three people and is now charged with first degree murder. Two or three years from now, he might actually go to trial for that. Maybe. More likely, he will be allowed to plead that charge down to simple manslaughter and spend almost no time in prison, because he's a young white guy and painfully stupid, to boot.

Meanwhile, the cop who fired seven bullets into the back of a black man who was just trying to get back into his car, has not been charged at all, and may never be.

Welcome to Donald Trump's America!

All lies from the left.

The felon with an active arrest warrant fought the police and went for a weapon- recovered in the car where he was reaching.

The 17 years old returned fire after being shot  at (it seems from two different rioters)and struck with a skateboard. The 17 year old didn't spray the crowd with bullets... he fired and killed the ones attacking him, then turned himself into the police.

BUT- none of the facts mean a shit to the left.

Good job, kid.

GusBob (5,980 posts)

10. As a Blue Lives Matter activist he will draw alot of attention on the cell block too

I'm sure they are gonna just love him

:bird:

BannonsLiver (9,739 posts)

19. It's a miracle he didn't kill more

What few have talked about is after he shot the two people who were trying to subdue him after he shot the first guy, he got up, and continued to squeeze off rounds as he was walking away. I couldn’t tell what he was shooting at at that point. It appeared to be indiscriminate. It’s a miracle there weren’t 10 people killed. Some hero. He had already subdued those pursuing him yet kept on shooting, like a lunatic.

Again, all lies. He turned and shot the rioter who was shooting at him and another who aimed a pistol at him, plus the retard to struck him with the skateboard. How the **** did he 'subdue' the rioters?

:mental:

Star Member IronLionZion (30,920 posts)

20. He's being lionized on freeperville

saying he was in self defense against an angry mob of dangerous rioters. No mention of why he drove across state lines with his rifle to be there in Kenosha instead of staying home.

They're also saying there will be much more of this with President Biden trying to take away their guns.

:whatever:

Johonny (16,559 posts)

26. It's Zimmerman all over again

And they'll love him. They'll love the shit out of him. Maybe he goes to jail, maybe. Trump likely pardons him either way. You see it coming.

It is Zimmerman all over again... same bullshit from the left.

aggiesal (5,050 posts)

35. Once you cross state lines, it becomes an FBI matter. ...

It does become Federal Jurisdiction.

That's how I understand it.

So Pendejo45 may have the ability to pardon this idiot.

Growing up in NW Indiana, we learned quickly that the gangsters from the 1920's Chicago would come into Indiana and rob the banks there, then retreat back into Chicago.
Since Indiana authorities had no jurisdiction in Illinois, the FBI had to be called in.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm no expert and I love learning new things and information.
My recollection was just how I remembered it.
Right or wrong, I'm just glad that they caught the person that did the killing.

Star Member smirkymonkey (54,364 posts)

42. I can't even say what I hope this little POS's fate to be.

I would probably be banned for life.

:bird:

Star Member Initech (82,765 posts)

55. I've said it time and time again.

Give an idiot a gun, don't be surprised when he does something stupid with it. And yes I'm playing the pronoun game because literally 10 times out of 10, the shooter is a white, sexually frustrated male with an egomaniacal complex and a short temper. Sound like someone we know?

57. Sounds like a lot of people I know of, really.

Like Donnie Jr. shooting elephants with his big pew-pew rifle.

Star Member Sogo (784 posts)

65. Not sure why you are calling a 17-year-old an incel....

Maybe you don't know what that means.....

Incel = involuntary celebate.

He's 17!!

Star Member progree (6,808 posts)

84. Yup. And not sure smearing involuntary celibates of any age is appropriate - there are tens of

millions of adults of both genders who are, and only a very small fraction are misogynists or misandrists. Many for medical conditions (look at any prescription medicine for any serious condition and damn near all of them list urinary and sexual side effects), yes, some have mental or cognitive issues that prevent them from making close encounters, or rarely, e.g. some autistics, not sure these are the people progressive people should be demonizing.

Some have ethical issues too, yeah I'd like to have more sex myself, but I refuse for ethical reasons to do misogynist things like spewing a lot of smooth-talking bullshit and pretend to be a long-term relationship prospect in order to get laid and keep getting laid. Just a Golden Rule thing I guess.

And there is a hell of a lot more involuntary celibates during Covid times.

:thatsright:

Star Member Kablooie (16,221 posts)

66. Exactly what I predicted the night it happened.

Trump's MAGA minions are salivating over the possibility of murdering liberals without fear of retribution.

Lynching of African Americans will soon expand to lynching of liberals and it will be ignored by Trump's authorities.

This is what we are in for if Trump wins again.

Last time I checked... it was Democrats doing the lynchings...

Star Member pwb (5,537 posts)

79. This punk looks like he was ready to do much more damage.

I mean mass. He just could not wait with trump giving the o k.

:censored:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Oh for FS. What the Major started in his first response looks like the definition of self defense
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
At least the DUmmies are being consistent, they hate/despise anyone who can/does defend themselves with lethal force.  The kid may be charged now but will walk at trial.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
For the record...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqEvuc3HM4&t=53s&has_verified=1&bpctr=1598570967

This video pieces together several different vids to make a chronology....

Pretty informative, and clearly demonstrates self defense.

Offline landofconfusion80

:hammer:
For the record...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqEvuc3HM4&t=53s&has_verified=1&bpctr=1598570967

This video pieces together several different vids to make a chronology....

Pretty informative, and clearly demonstrates self defense.
Thank you
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Quite a collection of criminal charges on the three shot - one a registered sex offender, which would make him a felon, and ironically trying to put his hands on a minor.  Another with an arrest record (Don't know about conviction) for domestic violence which would make it illegal for him to handle one or even the ammo under Lautenberg.  A third one with a prior charge for being drunk with a weapon.

He'll need a change of venue to get a fair trial, prosecutors are elected and just like Portland, Seattle, and St. Louis, the people dumb enough to vote in the ultra-lib mayors also elect prosecutors that want to be the mayor sometime later and tend to be even more Lib when they get a chance to grandstand.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.

Offline thundley4

Weren't all three of his justified targets white? Two of them weren't even from Kenosha, so they were either hired to be there or just there to cause trouble.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What are these ‘borders’ they speak of?  I thought those didn’t exist in DUmmieland.

Or maybe I should say ‘boarders’?  Seems most of them prefer that spelling for some reason.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

Quite a collection of criminal charges on the three shot - one a registered sex offender, which would make him a felon, and ironically trying to put his hands on a minor.  Another with an arrest record (Don't know about conviction) for domestic violence which would make it illegal for him to handle one or even the ammo under Lautenberg.  A third one with a prior charge for being drunk with a weapon.

He'll need a change of venue to get a fair trial, prosecutors are elected and just like Portland, Seattle, and St. Louis, the people dumb enough to vote in the ultra-lib mayors also elect prosecutors that want to be the mayor sometime later and tend to be even more Lib when they get a chance to grandstand.

What are the odds of taking three shots and hitting three felons.  Pretty good at any antifa gathering I would imagine. Even better odds at hitting someone who is transitioning if the numerous mug shots I have seen are real.

BTW. I now have a new wallpaper for my desktop computer, skateboard boy on his knees clutching his chest still with plenty of time to reflect on all the poor choices he made throughout his useless life as the BP drops to 0. :yahoo:  Good shoot.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Muddling 2

Re: So, now for some, a stupid, murderous, 17-year-old incel is a hero? FFS!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2020, 08:56:54 PM »
It's amazing how easily the lies roll off their tongues and past their lips.  Since they live off the hate that festers in their minds, I shouldn't be surprised.

:mental:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2020, 09:19:46 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213980519

So, now for some, a stupid, murderous, 17-year-old incel
is a hero? FFS!

In reality, he is a stupid boy who has been taken in by the ugly, racist, misogynistic, gun-loving rhetoric that has come out of Trump and his base for a very long time.

He drove across the border with his AR-15, all fired-up to "protect America," but he is so stupid that he shot three people and is now charged with first degree murder. Two or three years from now, he might actually go to trial for that. Maybe. More likely, he will be allowed to plead that charge down to simple manslaughter and spend almost no time in prison, because he's a young white guy and painfully stupid, to boot.

Meanwhile, the cop who fired seven bullets into the back of a black man who was just trying to get back into his car, has not been charged at all, and may never be.

Welcome to Donald Trump's America!

Do you have proof Kyle Rittenhouse is an incel?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2020, 10:44:27 PM »
The kid is a hero in my book. The media hysterics may well make him a wealthy man like young Mr Sanders.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »
Keep ****ing around and more of you will find out.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2020, 10:55:19 AM »
Do you have proof Kyle Rittenhouse is an incel?

I think it's DU-Speak meaning "(S)He who must be hated".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.