Author Topic: Forcing people to ‘raise the fist’  (Read 831 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Forcing people to ‘raise the fist’
« on: August 25, 2020, 04:28:29 PM »
I’ve not seen anything on DU about these fascists trying to force/shame people into raising a fist to BLM.

I’ve got news for you fascists ... I won’t raise a fist for BLM. I won’t wear your mask. If this keeps up it will get really ugly and I don’t think you’ll like the outcome.

Why don’t you condemn these acts?  Why don’t you even mention them?  I hope the Trump team is making commercials right now about your fascism.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Forcing people to ‘raise the fist’
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 04:57:11 PM »
Haven’t heard anything about this, but I’m with you. I won’t bend the knee, I won’t raise a fist, I won’t acknowledge their existence in any way. I highly advise them not to let my actions bother them.

OTOH, their policies are anti-freedom. They try to impose this on the general public, and they will meet resistance. This is not a two-way street. Conservatives do what they want, and you stand out of the way. You do what you want, and as long it it doesn’t interfere with how things should be, then you can continue. Thems the rules, libs.

:rulez:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 05:12:17 PM »
Haven’t heard anything about this, but I’m with you. I won’t bend the knee, I won’t raise a fist, I won’t acknowledge their existence in any way. I highly advise them not to let my actions bother them.

He's probably referring to this.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 05:29:59 PM »
He's probably referring to this.

That’s one of three I’ve seen so far and it’s pissing me off. I’ll take an ass whupping or give one, but I’m not doing that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 06:58:21 PM »

That’s one of three I’ve seen so far and it’s pissing me off. I’ll take an ass whupping or give one, but I’m not doing that.

KC

Yup

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 07:31:56 PM »
I’m still with everyone, but this incident that happened was in DC. Politically that place is kook central. I have a hard time feeling sorry for the average person who would enter that trash bin given the current climate. What happened shouldn’t happen, but you’re walking into the paper tiger den in DC and the mobs will do what they do.

These blm nuts try this stuff outside their liberal comfort zones, they’re in for a beating, which is why you’ll never find them doing this outside their comfort zone, which tells you all you need to know about the confidence they have in their movement.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »
I’m still with everyone, but this incident that happened was in DC. Politically that place is kook central. I have a hard time feeling sorry for the average person who would enter that trash bin given the current climate. What happened shouldn’t happen, but you’re walking into the paper tiger den in DC and the mobs will do what they do.

These blm nuts try this stuff outside their liberal comfort zones, they’re in for a beating, which is why you’ll never find them doing this outside their comfort zone, which tells you all you need to know about the confidence they have in their movement.

What you said, USA4ME.  They try that here in West By God Virginia what is gonna happen is that there will be a lot of BLM pukes get dead real quick.  I'm sure we ain't the only place in the country like that.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi