Author Topic: Here are some of the speakers scheduled for the republican national convention  (Read 858 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Aug 22, 2020, 06:45 AM
Star Member IrishEyes (2,917 posts)

Here are some of the speakers scheduled for the republican national convention

Last edited Sat Aug 22, 2020, 07:45 AM - Edit history (1)

In addition to Melania, Pence and Trump, these are the people scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention so far.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis couple who were charged for waving guns at Black Lives Matter protesters, who marched near their property.
Nicholas Sandmann, a Kentucky teen whose interaction with a Native American on the National Mall went viral last year.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem
Pennsylvania congressional candidate Sean Parnell, who is challenging Democrat Rep. Conor Lamb (Pa.) in November.
former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Núñez
Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.)
Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa)
Alice Marie Johnson, whose life sentence Trump commuted after lobbying by Kim Kardashian West
Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law and top aide.

Of course, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Jr will also be speaking.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213950274

In the replies to the OP, all the primitives share a big laugh about how President Trump doesn't have any big shot Hollywood celebrities for supporters.

Lurking primitives, what good did it do for Hillary in 2016 having a bunch of Hollywood celebrity supporters?

The primitives ignored one name down there on the bottom of the list, Alice Johnson.  She was serving a life sentence for a nonviolent drug offense and President Trump commuted her sentence.

A warning for black americans if Trump wins 20% or more of the black vote--blacks had better brace themselves for the white-lash.  I predict that democrats will go full on Jim Crow on what they will consider to be an ungrateful. traitorous race.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Alice Marie Johnson, whose life sentence Trump commuted after lobbying by Kim Kardashian West

LOL! Star Moron IrishEyes (is (s)he an ultra-pale ginger, like many Irish?) should have done a little research before making an issue of pardoning Alice Marie Johnson:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/alice-marie-johnson-commuted-sentence/index.html

Trump commutes sentence of Alice Marie Johnson

Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump has commuted the sentence of Alice Marie Johnson, a first-time nonviolent drug offender, a week after Kim Kardashian West pleaded her case during an Oval Office meeting with Trump.

Johnson has already served 21 years of a life sentence after she was convicted on charges of conspiracy to possess cocaine and attempted possession of cocaine, according to the nonprofit Can-Do, which advocates for clemency for non-violent drug offenders.

I'm not of the legalize-it-all persuasion, but for what she was convicted of, I think a 10-20 year sentence would have been disproportionate, let alone a life sentence. I'm guessing Star Moron IrishEyes didn't even bother to research Alice Marie Johnson enough to see her picture, IYKWIM. Yes, I did just Play the Race Card!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

In the replies to the OP, all the primitives share a big laugh about how President Trump doesn't have any big shot Hollywood celebrities for supporters.

Lurking primitives, what good did it do for Hillary in 2016 having a bunch of Hollywood celebrity supporters?

The primitives ignored one name down there on the bottom of the list, Alice Johnson.  She was serving a life sentence for a nonviolent drug offense and President Trump commuted her sentence.

A warning for black americans if Trump wins 20% or more of the black vote--blacks had better brace themselves for the white-lash.  I predict that democrats will go full on Jim Crow on what they will consider to be an ungrateful. traitorous race.

I am sure that if asked Gary Sinise, James Woods, Clint Eastwood etc. would be honored to speak.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline landofconfusion80

I am sure that if asked Gary Sinise, James Woods, Clint Eastwood etc. would be honored to speak.
That'd be totally fine if the empty chair doesn't show up again. Gary Sinise did some entertaining commercial plugs for gm dealers way back. Those would translate really well
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

Trump commutes sentence of Alice Marie Johnson

I'm not of the legalize-it-all persuasion, but for what she was convicted of, I think a 10-20 year sentence would have been disproportionate, let alone a life sentence. I'm guessing Star Moron IrishEyes didn't even bother to research Alice Marie Johnson enough to see her picture, IYKWIM. Yes, I did just Play the Race Card!

DUmmie no longer care about race or gender. If Trump does something it is wrong and the beneficiary of Trump's actions must be attacked and destroyed.

The left started attacking Susan B. Anthony for being racist after Trump granted her a posthumous pardon this week.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

"In the replies to the OP, all the primitives share a big laugh about how President Trump doesn't have any big shot Hollywood celebrities for supporters."
But I bet they were all gushing over the interview Biden did a week or so ago with the disgusting (c)rapper Cardi B. For the uninitiated, to give you an idea of what Cardi B is like, her most recent hit song "WAP" (An abbreviation for "Wet @$$ P*ssy") opens with some guy chanting "Wh*res in this house, there's some wh*res in this house," and that's not even counting what's seen in the music video for it. In addition, she has bragged about how before becoming famous, she was a hooker who used to drug her clients and then rob them while they were passed out, she's affiliated with the Bloods gang, and is currently facing felony assault charges for a brawl she took part in at a strip club two years ago.
This is the person that Biden hand- picked to do a fawning interview with him.

If I were Trump, I'd rather have no celebrity endorsements at all than have that foul woman support me.

I'm not of the legalize-it-all persuasion, but for what she was convicted of, I think a 10-20 year sentence would have been disproportionate, let alone a life sentence.
Agreed, that IS unjust.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 12:18:49 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline DLR Pyro

The one good thing about the chinese virus pandemic is that it has proven to the Country that Hollywood celebrities are non essential workers...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline landofconfusion80

The one good thing about the chinese virus pandemic is that it has proven to the Country that Hollywood celebrities are non essential workers...
The monkey is out of work when the music stops
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

You got that right!!

The real racists of the left are going to let their inner rabid racist freak flag fly and fly hard.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
DUmmie no longer care about race or gender. If Trump does something it is wrong and the beneficiary of Trump's actions must be attacked and destroyed.

The left started attacking Susan B. Anthony for being racist after Trump granted her a posthumous pardon this week.

The left now hates Susan B. Anthony. Nothing is safe from the left.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

They went full misogyny when white women voted for Trump and did not get called out for it. I fully expect racism will be in style again so long as the protagonist has the correct political values.   
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke