Author Topic: I understand these "shock" type store incidences...I was the victim of one  (Read 762 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

DUmbest bouncy ever.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213950633

CTyankee (56,938 posts)

I understand these "shock" type store incidences...I was the victim of one.
I posted earlier on this shocking incident at my local supermarket where I have shopped uneventfully for YEARS:

I was told by a store employee: "You know that Joe Biden raped four women." And he smirked when he said it.

This shocking incident left me nearly speechless. I had asked him about the severe shortage of frozen foods. He started to tell me about supply lines during the pandemic. I said I understood and I am glad that our state (CT) is one of the safest from the pandemic. Then he said to me "You aren't going to vote for Biden, are you?" and then his LIE about Joe.

He obviously thought this was in response to me giving a big endorsement of our Dem. governor Ned Lamont (who, btw, deserves praise for his handling of the crisis).

well, I reported him to the manager who gave him a warning. He was also told to apologize to me personally which I have yet to get.

Now I see shocking behavior (caught on cellphone and posted in social media) by these "crazy" people in stores, gas stations etc and I wonder if there isn't some sort of "planned disruption" as a form of "owning the libs" going on here.

I am glad that this behavior is being shown here on DU.

Who knows. Anyway, I appreciate having these "incidents" posted here on DU. Keep it up!

I don't believe this story for a second.

LakeVermilion (546 posts)

1. Take a cart of groceries to the checkout...

then announce you won't buy them because (employee name goes here) is bothering me with his election politics while I am shopping.

When it costs money and time, the employee will be shown the door. There are more of us than there are of him.

How does this cost the store money?  They aren't going to hire another employee to put back one cart full of groceries.  This just makes you look like a total jerk.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
We're supposed to believe that a random grocery employee goes on a diatribe about the Biden accusations?  Ridiculous.

:bs2flag:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

CTyankee (56,938 posts)
I posted earlier on this shocking incident at my local supermarket where I have shopped uneventfully for YEARS:

I was told by a store employee: "You know that Joe Biden raped four women." And he smirked when he said it.

This shocking incident left me nearly speechless. I had asked him about the severe shortage of frozen foods 1.). He started to tell me about supply lines during the pandemic 2.). I said I understood and I am glad that our state (CT) is one of the safest from the pandemic 3.). Then he said to me "You aren't going to vote for Biden, are you?" 4.) and then his LIE about Joe.

1.) Unless this happened between mid-March and Mid-April or so, this shows this story is pure or substantially fictional.

2.) Early in the shutdowns, production and transportation were disrupted to some degree. When bureaucrats' dicta force production or logistics people to stay home, spot shortages happen. Especially when there is a substantial demand surge. BUT other than sanitizing wipes (whose production is hampered by necessary materials being also used for masks and gowns and there is a huge demand surge for all those products), shortages of various commodities are several months in the past.

3.) Actually, per https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ , Connecticut is the 4th worst state in the US in deaths per million population, and only very slightly less bad than Massachusetts. And per https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ETm51GayRjlnoaRVtUOWfkolEeAQZ-zPhXkCbVe4_ik/edit#gid=435667374 , Connecticut is the third worst state when it comes to the percentage of Covid-19 deaths of Long Term Care (=nursing homes) patients (though NY jiggered or jiggers its stats to exclude LTC patients who are taken to regular hospital before dying).

4.) Unless CTyankee leaves out a large amount of context in which CTyankee acted the jackass, this is the point at which his :bouncy: becomes pure fiction. Absent severe provocation, store employees are not going to get into that kind of argument with a customer while on the job. Because absent severe provocation, such a store employee would all but certainly get fired.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
My guess is that the story is untrue and is the reverse of what happened. CTyankee when full Karen on some poor employee when they disagreed with her political views.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

The store clerk was lying.

Joe Biden has raped a whole lot more than four women.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

the only thing a grocery store employee says to me is "aisle 3" when I ask him where is the Spam located...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline I_B_Perky

The store clerk was lying.

Joe Biden has raped a whole lot more than four women.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 Jukin!!

That made me LOL!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

CTyankee (56,938 posts)

I understand these "shock" type store incidences...I was the victim of one.

This shocking incident left me nearly speechless. I had asked him about the severe shortage of frozen foods. He started to tell me about supply lines during the pandemic. I said I understood and I am glad that our state (CT) is one of the safest from the pandemic. Then he said to me "You aren't going to vote for Biden, are you?" and then his LIE about Joe.

He obviously thought this was in response to me giving a big endorsement of our Dem. governor Ned Lamont (who, btw, deserves praise for his handling of the crisis).

well, I reported him to the manager who gave him a warning. He was also told to apologize to me personally which I have yet to get.

Now I see shocking behavior (caught on cellphone and posted in social media) by these "crazy" people in stores, gas stations etc and I wonder if there isn't some sort of "planned disruption" as a form of "owning the libs" going on here.

I am glad that this behavior is being shown here on DU.

Who knows. Anyway, I appreciate having these "incidents" posted here on DU. Keep it up!

:stupidpeople:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Missing subtext:  CTYankee wasted a quarter hour of employee's time haranguing him with his TDS/Joe+Ho-in-two-zero BS.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
I was told store employees were essential workers. Why is this DUmmie trying to get an essential worker fired?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I was told store employees were essential workers. Why is this DUmmie trying to get an essential worker fired?

It's what a Karen does.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Tess Anderson

bet she started it all:

Star Member CTyankee (56,956 posts) Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #6)Sat Jul 11, 2020, 08:40 PM

9. Naw, I'm no Karen. I'm an old lady, a strong Democrat, and at my age (80) I don't listen to shit

like that and just take it.

:rotf:

supposedly happened in July: https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213737096

just leave the stock clerk alone, Jeanette.