Author Topic: Aren't there usually some polls that come out after a Convention?  (Read 583 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Aug 22, 2020, 01:01 AM
Funtatlaguy (8,052 posts)

Aren't there usually some polls that come out after a Convention?

The media always references what kind of “bump” someone gets.
Maybe on Monday we will see some ?
I’m hoping for at least a 5% Biden bump.

0 replies, 295 views
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213949929

From the polling data that I've seen, it was Trump who got the bump from the democrat convention.  Putting all of those weirdos and circus freaks on display was a turn off to decent, regular americans.  Joe would've been better off if he had stayed in his basement.

Trump is going to score a double bump, benefiting from both conventions--he's going to take all the marbles.

Out of all of the primitives who viewed the OP, not a single one of them posted any sort of positive words of comfort to reassure the fun guy/joy boy--deep down, they all know what's coming in November.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Aren't there usually some polls that come out after a Convention?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 09:33:28 AM »
I'm sure the MSM were wordcrafting their push-poll questions and jiggering their sample models to avoid the boredom of watching the Ds' convention.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 12:12:31 PM »
Ususally there is a convention bump for the convection's candidate. Not so for the democrat and Joey the Paste. Trump bump was 5% points during the donkey-commies' convention.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 02:00:54 PM »
Not a SINGLE reply. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 02:24:22 PM »
Not a SINGLE reply.

Wait until the RNC convention is over and Trump gets another bump.  It will send them all into orbit!  They'll all be posting from different countries by this time next year, to hear them tell it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 02:50:48 PM »

Wait until the RNC convention is over and Trump gets another bump.  It will send them all into orbit!  They'll all be posting from different countries by this time next year, to hear them tell it.

KC

Can you collect welfare/EBT while living in another country? The answer is yes if you signed up in Massachusetts.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 03:07:10 PM »
Oh my silly little DUmmie, rest assured there were indeed polls, if they were positive for the Democrats you would have heard plenty about them already.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.