Author Topic: Is Andrea Mitchell Beginning To Do To Sen. Harris What She Did To HRC?  (Read 330 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Me. (29,575 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213947183

Is Andrea Mitchell Beginning To Do To Sen. Harris What She Did To HRC?

In 2016, on a nearly daily basis she, Ruth Marcus & Chris Cillizza used to slice and dice HRC to pieces. So far, in the last week, she has brought up the fake birther news twice, asking what others thought about it. Then today, apparently, she said she thought Sen. Harris' acceptance speech was awful. Now, I didn't see her show today but trust the person who told me. If Mrs. Greenspan is going to be evil about the Senator, we should really get on her.

:whatever:

Trumpocalypse (5,176 posts)

3. Probably

Mrs. Greenspan is one of several cable news talking heads who go out of their way to bash Dems.

Star Member chillfactor (6,528 posts)

4. MSNBC

should get rid of her and the Toad......much better people around to take their places.

Star Member Hekate (62,593 posts)

10. It's time to start writing into the viewer comment lines on a regular basis...

First to anyone who does this (talking to you, Mrs Greenspan) with a copy to their corporate masters. Repeating lies as if they are true is not journalism. Make sure her bosses hear from us.

It’s way past time for NBC to throw Andrea Mitchell a fantabulous retirement party, suitable for her many years of service and for being a pioneering female tv anchor. Give her inscribed placques and flowers. Just get her out of our faces.

Star Member Me. (29,575 posts)

13. Or You Can Call

When the operator answers asked to be connected to MSNBC and they will connect you tyo the comment line. Wait for the prompt for her show and leave a message.

(212) 664-6605.

BannonsLiver (9,638 posts)

21. My God when will she finally retire.

Let someone else have a chance. She’s got to be over 80. Take a break.

Star Member octoberlib (12,102 posts)

25. Ari Melber has been bashing Kamala quite a lot. I'm getting to the point where I don't like him.

Not just because of that but ugh.

BlueJac (5,968 posts)

33. Change the channel,

She is terrible!

:yawn:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: Is Andrea Mitchell Beginning To Do To Sen. Harris What She Did To HRC?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 04:55:50 PM »
The only people I've heard taking about the "birther issue" is Democrats. Kameltoe was born in the US and there is no question about that. A few on the left tried attacking her with birtherism after she attacked Joe "The Ra_ist" Biden during the debates.