Author Topic: Republicans online are freaking the **** out right now  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Delmar

Re: Republicans online are freaking the **** out right now
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2020, 08:29:33 PM »
Response to Dr. Jack (Original post)Fri Aug 21, 2020, 04:15 PM
Star Member budkin (4,744 posts)
67. Any good ones I can lurk?

I only know of Free Republic and r/conservatives on Reddit.

The A #1 good one:

conservative cave dot com

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2020, 08:03:29 AM »
Star Member budkin (4,744 posts)
67. Any good ones I can lurk?

I only know of Free Republic and r/conservatives on Reddit.

Was this a simple information request or a, "Put up or shut up!" challenge. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2020, 11:26:10 AM »
I didn't mean to suggest there is such a rule. Long, long, ago a Vegan site whose homeschooling boards I participated in had such a rule and it's a personal courtesy I've followed ever since.

If y'all would not mind, I would like to give links to the site where I've been maintaining my US and China Covid timelines. Both are considerably (enormously") updated from what is posted here.

I didn't see where anyone addressed this, but please, post away!  We don't mind at all.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2020, 03:04:45 PM »

I didn't see where anyone addressed this, but please, post away!  We don't mind at all.

KC

Done. It's the two links in my signature area. The US timeline is about 25 pages in a Word-compatible file using 12-point Arial font. And it's likely to top 30 pages very soon, because more happens and I keep finding a lot more that happened that the Trump Administration was doing or that affects the US generally (much of which got assistance from the Trump Administration). The China timeline probably should be perused when one is not drinking any beverage. IMO it is that jaw-dropping and infuriating.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2020, 04:24:14 PM »
Done. It's the two links in my signature area. The US timeline is about 25 pages in a Word-compatible file using 12-point Arial font. And it's likely to top 30 pages very soon, because more happens and I keep finding a lot more that happened that the Trump Administration was doing or that affects the US generally (much of which got assistance from the Trump Administration). The China timeline probably should be perused when one is not drinking any beverage. IMO it is that jaw-dropping and infuriating.

Thanks!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen