Author Topic: Republicans online are freaking the **** out right now  (Read 2335 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Republicans online are freaking the **** out right now
« on: August 20, 2020, 11:41:17 PM »
Dr. Jack (109 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213943858

Go onto any Republican discussion forum right now and the panic is cranked up to 11. You can see them quickly realizing that the whole "Biden has dementia and is barely coherent" attacks they have tried for the past 6 months has backfired horrendously. They are throwing out all sorts of conspiracy theories that this is all pre recorded and edited, while others are trying every other failed attack as a distraction. I have seen him called a rapist, pedophile, communist, or that the news media is praising a speech that was objectively terrible to hurt Trump.

The right wingers seem to be realizing all at once just how badly they have botched this election and their absolute terror is feeding my soul. Holy shit was a marvelous day!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Even CNN is saying Biden doesn't have it...

Star Member TreasonousBastard (35,645 posts)

1. As long as they freak out and lose in November.

Star Member vercetti2021 (3,315 posts)

2. It's over

They are done and have absolutely nothing now

Star Member C_U_L8R (35,939 posts)

5. The dopes don't have a single positive thing to run on.

It's all been smears, lies and cookoo conspiracies. There's not a thing to vote for.

Blue Owl (22,422 posts)

10. And it all started with Bannon being hauled off a luxury yacht

What a day, indeed!

LovingA2andMI (6,088 posts)

12. LET...THEM...ROT!!!

It IT!!!!

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Republicans online are freaking the **** out right now
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 12:19:08 AM »
There's so much projection being shown there you could run a 20 screen movie theater with it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 02:55:07 AM »
Duumies are ecstatic that Joe could read empty platitudes (that he didn't write) for 25 minutes from a teleprompter.  They have very low standards.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 08:40:53 AM »
I think Democrats and primitives need to be constantly encouraged to think this way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 09:02:34 AM »
Duumies are ecstatic that Joe could read empty platitudes (that he didn't write) for 25 minutes from a teleprompter.  They have very low standards.
They are suckers for empty platitudes.

Also, I've looked over this discussion forum and conservative pollitical forum, and there's no freakout.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:12:14 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 09:24:27 AM »
I post regularly on four conservative-libertarian forums and look in regularly on a fifth. None are "freaking the **** out", and there is no"panic cranked up to 11". "Dr. Jack" is either a really poor quality mole :rotf: or a paid Dem Party shill who should be canned for incompetence. :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 09:49:42 AM »
Dr. Jack (109 posts)

Go onto any Republican discussion forum right now and the panic is cranked up to 11

Can the good doctor cite any of these republican discussion forums where the freaking out is occurring?  Just one would be a start
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2020, 10:20:53 AM »
Can the good doctor cite any of these republican discussion forums where the freaking out is occurring?  Just one would be a start
Didn't you hear? All of them!!!  ::)

I believe this DU poster about as much as I believe their anecdotes about Trump supporters they supposedly encountered.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 11:18:35 AM »

Didn't you hear? All of them!!!  ::)

I believe this DU poster about as much as I believe their anecdotes about Trump supporters they supposedly encountered.

I could easily give links to 4 forums besides this one where there is no "freaking the **** out" but haven't because I won't link to other discussion sites without the permission of this site's staff. No doubt others here could do likewise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2020, 11:39:57 AM »
I could easily give links to 4 forums besides this one where there is no "freaking the **** out" but haven't because I won't link to other discussion sites without the permission of this site's staff. No doubt others here could do likewise.

There's no rule against linking sites here.

In fact, this is a rather good time to advertise some Drudge-like sites for those seeking material:

https://bonginoreport.com/
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/
https://justthenews.com/
https://nypost.com/
https://protrumpnews.com/
https://www.whatfinger.com/

They're all really good, but for strictly Trump news, protrumpnews is the very best, and so full of articles.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2020, 01:53:14 PM »
There's no rule against linking sites here.

I didn't mean to suggest there is such a rule. Long, long, ago a Vegan site whose homeschooling boards I participated in had such a rule and it's a personal courtesy I've followed ever since.

If y'all would not mind, I would like to give links to the site where I've been maintaining my US and China Covid timelines. Both are considerably (enormously") updated from what is posted here.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2020, 02:58:47 PM »
kimbutgar (13,543 posts)

58. I've been swatting a lot of repuke trolls on Facebook this weeK

They come on to liberal sites and try to take over and we fight them back with facts and put them in their place. I asked one what has this president down to help you in your daily life? Crickets!!!

:lmao:

Yeah, I didn't see any freaking out at all.  What I saw was pointing and laughing. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2020, 03:09:40 PM »
kimbutgar (13,543 posts)

58. I've been swatting a lot of repuke trolls on Facebook this weeK

They come on to liberal sites and try to take over and we fight them back with facts and put them in their place. I asked one what has this president down to help you in your daily life? Crickets!!!
There's a lot that leftists (perhaps inadvertently) reveal about themselves when they post.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2020, 05:53:20 PM »
It's funny how people can have all the information laid out in front of them, but still draw an entirely and catastrophically wrong conclusion from it.  One thinks of Japanese intelligence assessment of US strategic intent (Or FDR/Hull's assessment of Japanese reaction to an oil embargo a bit earlier, for that matter) in the run-up to Pearl Harbor, for instance.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2020, 06:38:02 PM »
:lmao:

Yeah, I didn't see any freaking out at all.  What I saw was pointing and laughing.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I check out sites like thehill and politico, like to read the comments,  and the only freaking out I have seen is the libbies doing a circle jerk orgasm.  Kind of like... oh I don't know... 2016?   :-)

I can state that for the last 35 years the "generic dem candidate" is always eleventy points ahead in the polls over the GOP candidate.  One would think the media wing of the dems, aka as the MSM, would figure it out by now, but I guess not.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2020, 07:04:05 PM »
When the bar for his performance is set so low that an ant could leap it, yeah, Sleepy Joe did great.

Based on the clips (because I sure as heck wasn't going to watch) it reminded me of something. 

The entire DNC was a public display of George Costanza's father on Seinfeld during Festivus with an entire laundry list of grievances.  Nothing but anger and bitterness.  Zero about policy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »
This is, my friends, the clinical definition of cognitive dissonance.... oh and also BATSHIT INSANE.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »
When the bar for his performance is set so low that an ant could leap it, yeah, Sleepy Joe did great.

Based on the clips (because I sure as heck wasn't going to watch) it reminded me of something. 

The entire DNC was a public display of George Costanza's father on Seinfeld during Festivus with an entire laundry list of grievances.  Nothing but anger and bitterness.  Zero about policy.

And Slo Joe wanting to move on to the feats of strength portion of Festivus. Come on man!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2020, 09:20:38 AM »
And Slo Joe wanting to move on to the feats of strength portion of Festivus. Come on man!

Remember those times Joe was challenging random people and President Trump to a push up contest?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2020, 11:37:10 AM »
Dr. Jack (109 posts)

Go onto any Republican discussion forum right now and the panic is cranked up to 11. You can see them quickly realizing that the whole "Biden has dementia and is barely coherent" attacks they have tried for the past 6 months has backfired horrendously. They are throwing out all sorts of conspiracy theories that this is all pre recorded and edited, while others are trying every other failed attack as a distraction. I have seen him called a rapist, pedophile, communist, or that the news media is praising a speech that was objectively terrible to hurt Trump.

The right wingers seem to be realizing all at once just how badly they have botched this election and their absolute terror is feeding my soul. Holy shit was a marvelous day!

Proof?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2020, 12:39:48 PM »
I post or look in regularly at CC, CU, The Politics Forums, The Briefing Room, and another conservative discussion site. Still no freaking out. Not that I expected any. The MSM set the "bar" at coherent sentences and paragraphs, and Biden cleared it. Maybe he really is all there mentally, or maybe he just didn't wander off his written speech. Either way, Trump just needs to do what he always does, making clear what he will do.

Speaking of freaking out, media reports are saying that the AstraZeneca and Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines are both on track for October approval (I haven't hear about progress on the Moderna vaccine which is also in the last test phase). If in October one or more vaccines are approved for use - and production will already have ramped up - Dems and DU-grade Progs will FREAK! The accusations of "untested" and "campaign tactic" will fly thick and furious, and there might even be lawsuits to prevent the vaccines' release.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2020, 03:17:50 PM »

Speaking of freaking out, media reports are saying that the AstraZeneca and Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines are both on track for October approval (I haven't hear about progress on the Moderna vaccine which is also in the last test phase). If in October one or more vaccines are approved for use - and production will already have ramped up - Dems and DU-grade Progs will FREAK! The accusations of "untested" and "campaign tactic" will fly thick and furious, and there might even be lawsuits to prevent the vaccines' release.

There is a rumor that President Trump may declare Hydroxychloroquine to be and OTC drug. That will not go over with the left.

OTH, Trump has "science" on his side. https://aapsonline.org/patients-need-ability-to-choose-hydroxychloroquine-states-aaps/

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2020, 08:21:19 AM »

It's all been smears, lies and cookoo conspiracies. There's not a thing to vote for.
Like the Russia-gate, postal-gate, Russian bounty hoax-gate, Rose Garden "KKK"-gate...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2020, 11:15:03 AM »

No freaking out on TOS.  This must be the site in the same universe as the grocery store employee who casually shares his politics with random customers.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2020, 03:31:42 PM »

Au contraire.

Nothing to run on? Guess again.

Jobs. Coronavirus vaccine. Trade deals. Congressional Term limits. Ending foreign wars. Clean air and water. Space Force. 5g. Did I miss anything?