Author Topic: OMG! I cant remove it from my head!!! ****!!!!  (Read 6555 times)

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

OMG! I cant remove it from my head!!! ****!!!!
« on: May 22, 2008, 11:45:49 PM »
http://www.neutralunderground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1085711&postcount=160

Then It responded

http://www.neutralunderground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1086231&postcount=167

****ing damm! This world has just become a little bit worse for me.
I hope I never have to explain this to my son EVER!!!!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: OMG! I cant remove it from my head!!! ****!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »
But still a freak!!!

You know that scene in E.T. where they dress him up in women's clothes? Yep! He's still an alien!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »
 :rotf:

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:37:25 AM »
A fag-hag--Too funny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:40:52 AM »
 :o

I have no idea on what to make of that.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 07:23:47 AM »
It's Mr./Ms. Garrison in real life!  :rofl: :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 08:44:03 AM »
First, I'm not a man. I've transitioned to female.

Nope, freak-o, your are still a man.  You were born a male and you will die a male.  Just like Christine Jorgensen did. 

As for you being well respected in the work place, well, unless you work in a freak factory, I can guarantee you are a source of constant amusement and laughter to the normal people around you.  That's just human nature.  Behind your back you are a common joke to all. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 08:46:36 AM »
^I'm thinking freak factory.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Taxman

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »
First, I'm not a man. I've transitioned to female.

Nope, freak-o, your are still a man.  You were born a male and you will die a male.  Just like Christine Jorgensen did. 

As for you being well respected in the work place, well, unless you work in a freak factory, I can guarantee you are a source of constant amusement and laughter to the normal people around you.  That's just human nature.  Behind your back you are a common joke to all. 

He/She/It likely works in some bastion of liberalism...Code Stink or the ACLU come to mind.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »
It said it was "educatiing" people about gender idenitity. It must go around to drum circles and give speeches.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »
It said it was "educatiing" people about gender idenitity. It must go around to drum circles and give speeches.

Gender Identity Lesson #1:  God makes some terrible mistakes and it is up to us to fix them. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:52 AM »

Gender Identity Lesson #1:  God makes some terrible mistakes and it is up to us to fix them. 
Lesson #1: It's not nice to fool Mother Nature. Don't remove the original parts. Or attempt any add-ons.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 09:23:33 AM »
Why oh why did you make me go over there?  :bawl:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »
A fag-hag--Too funny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You have never heard that before?

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
EEEWWWWW!!!! **** THE IMAGE IS IN MY HEAD NOW!!!!!

http://www.neutralunderground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1087241&postcount=184

I dont think I will ever be able to explain anything like this to my son EVER!!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

I dont think I will ever be able to explain anything like this to my son EVER!!!

From the sound of it...I should be thankful they have blocked my IP address over there.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »

From the sound of it...I should be thankful they have blocked my IP address over there.

I will post the text for ya...

Quote from: Zafod Beeblebrox;1085711
I really want to figure it out.
So you are a man wanting to be a woman and are more atracted to women then men?? so are you like come kind of lesbian? because wouldnt you only be able to get with lesbian women?
What if a woman wants to transperson to a man and is attracted gay men?
What would you call that?

a fag-hag taken to the next level?

I dont get this at all.

Do you consider this normal? Or do you think you have a disorder?

Quote from: KelliKat;1086231
Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, despite what my instincts are telling me...

First, I'm not a man. I've transitioned to female. I am mostly attracted to women but there are a few men I find attractive. That would make me bisexual.

A transman who is attracted to other men would simply be a gay transman. Not too hard to figure out.

Again, what is normal? As far is "do i think I have a disorder?" I am well aware that your post is subtle mockery thinly disguised as innocent ignorance, but I will answer this anyway. Yeah, it's a "disorder" of sorts. Kind of like being born with the other thing I was born with, cardiomyopathy... Mental disorder. No. I'm quite sane, thank you. And I'm gainfully and professionally employed and well-respected by the same company I worked for before I transitioned.

then I asked if he had his dilly chopped off.

Quote from: KelliKat;1087241
I don't answer that question for someone who has demonstrated a lack of respect. :eyeroll:

My last date was with a six foot three ex-Marine whom you would never mess with, still believes in chivalry and who treats me like a lady. I'll leave it to you to guess whether I'd be dating a guy like that if I were pre-op. :snicker:

Quote from: Zafod Beeblebrox;1087272
Does he know that you were once a man? oh and why would I need to mess with him? Why do I need to show you respect or a better question is how have I disrespected you?
I asked a ******* question.

what the **** ever

then the leg humpers start in....

Quote from: Taylor;1087287
That question is like asking me if I shave or wax w/o knowing anything about me... It's personal.

Do you actually care about Kelli beyond her anatomy, or do you just want to make a point?

*Taylor*

No its not. Kell posted a thread drawing attention to what they are. I didnt know they were formally a man.

Man the wagons circle quick.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »
I worked with a guy that I guess wore "panties" to work one day, when he bent over, you could see the lace...his new nickname was "ruffles"......his wife was drunk at a Christmas party and spilt the beans as well...after a meeting on diversity he stood up....told everyone he was going on medical leave....to have an opearation as he has always known since he was five years old that he really was a girl...the guy had three kids...and from now on, he wanted to be called "Heather".....

He was also vice president of the Steelworkers local....

She/He/It passed away about two years ago......interesting obit in the paper.  :-) Died young....I prayed alot for his family.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »
I don't answer that question for someone who has demonstrated a lack of respect. :eyeroll:

My last date was with a six foot three ex-Marine whom you would never mess with, still believes in chivalry and who treats me like a lady. I'll leave it to you to guess whether I'd be dating a guy like that if I were pre-op. :snicker:

That same Marine would pound the sh*t out of you in the next breath if he'd known you both posses the same chromosomes.

Thanks for the Cliffsnotes version Zaf.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »
Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, despite what my instincts are telling me...

First, I'm not a man. I've transitioned to something else. I am mostly attracted to women but there are a few men I find attractive. That would make me trisexual?

A triman...err...whatever, who is attracted to other men would simply be a gay transman. Not too hard to figure out. Maybe?

Again, what is normal? As far is "do i think I have a disorder?" I am well aware that I'm completely ****ed up, and my subtle mockery thinly disguised as innocent ignorance, but I will answer this anyway. Yeah, it's a "disorder" of sorts. Kind of like being born with the other, errrr, thing I was born with, cardiomyopathy... Mental disorder. No. I'm quite insane, thank you. And I'm gainfully and professionally employed and well-respected by the same company I worked for before I transitioned to the back room.

FIXED...............   FREAK!
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »

That same Marine would pound the sh*t out of you in the next breath if he'd known you both posses the same chromosomes.

Thanks for the Cliffsnotes version Zaf.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »

Well according to this they do not ban people:

It's all the same, really. We don't delete accounts or posts. We will make an account "Inactive at Users Request," though.

SDJ/Site Admin

Don't forget the new GD NU rules.....

Do not post links to conversations at other message boards NEW

Do not disclose personal information about any other member of this forum. No dragging drama. If you didn't read it here, don't talk about it here. NEW

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »

Don't forget the new GD NU rules.....

Do not post links to conversations at other message boards NEW

Do not disclose personal information about any other member of this forum. No dragging drama. If you didn't read it here, don't talk about it here. NEW

[/quote]

I will talk about what ever the **** I want.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »
It's all the same, really. We don't delete accounts or posts. We will make an account "Inactive at Users Request," though.

SDJ/Site Admin

Ok then SanDiego John....please...you have a free invite to come here and tell me how the above quoted comment from you...explains this:

vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Well?

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 05:18:02 PM »

SDJ/Site Admin

Ok then SanDiego John....please...you have a free invite to come here and tell me how the above quoted comment from you...explains this:

vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Well?

That place is like a mini version of DU and it keeps getting worse