Author Topic: OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught masturbating  (Read 1471 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People

The former football great was caught pleasuring himself by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada
'He is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,' a prison source tells Dailymail.com
Up until June, when the incident occurred, OJ was a model inmate ever since he entered Lovelock  2008

OJ Simpson could be denied parole after he was caught pleasuring himself in his cell -  strictly verboten in federal prisons in the U.S. - a prison source has told Dailymail.com.

'OJ is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,' said the source. 'He was caught by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds in late June.'

Dailymail.com confirmed with Lovelock Correctional Center that it does employ female corrections officers.

When OJ, now 70, goes in front of the Nevada Department of Corrections Parole Board on Thursday, he still won't have faced a disciplinary hearing for the masturbation charge, which, says the source, could pose a problem for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4710666/OJ-Simpson-caught-masturbating-cell-impact-parole.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Keep him locked up for another 20 years.  He is a snazy dresser, blue shirt & pants, orange socks and sandals, Wow!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Geeze Louise, what idiot didn't learn how to do that without getting caught by age 15?

I got caught once, and that not in the act, but while hastily adjusting my clothes.

*TMI Alert*

Age 22...my girlfriend was on her period and asleep...I rubbed one out into my shorts with her in the bed...she never knew...

But then, I've never thought much of OJ's mental capacity...
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels