Author Topic: ANTI-TRUMP REPORTER GETS UNWELCOME SURPRISE  (Read 872 times)

Offline SVPete

ANTI-TRUMP REPORTER GETS UNWELCOME SURPRISE
« on: February 18, 2017, 06:17:12 AM »
ANTI-TRUMP REPORTER GETS UNWELCOME SURPRISE
POSTED ON FEBRUARY 16, 2017
PAUL MIRENGOFF

April Ryan is a reporter for American Urban Radio Networks. Last week, after a tense exchange with White House aide Omarosa Manigault, she leveled several accusations.

Ryan claimed that Manigault told her she was among a group of reporters on whom the White House is keeping dossiers with negative information. She claimed that she felt “physically intimidated” by Manigault. She described Manigault’s behavior as threatening enough to be “Secret Serviceable,” meaning that it warranted intervention by law enforcement officers.

Manigault denied Ryan’s accusations. She called them “fake news.”

Now, Manigault says that a White House media employee recorded the encounter. According to Manigault, the recording backs up her contention that Ryan’s version is false.

She says the tape shows that Ryan came into the White House press-staff area “hot,” hurling insults at her:

I've been "joking" for years that, as technology (e.g. police body cams) starts vindicating people falsely accused of racism, etc., evidence will soon become "racist" or "______ist". Omarosa is VERY off the D Plantation, s much so that I've been surprised not to hear (yet) any slurs such as "Token @#$%^&" or "House @#$%^&". I'm sure it's probably that I don't swim in the correct Prog-Sewers. Maybe prime-time-ready MSM folk figured out she would dish back as as much and more as they dished. This ethnic-media reporterette is not prime-time-ready, and is getting her overly substantial hind quarters handed to her. I do not think this will be the last time Omarosa is badly under-estimated by the skews media's less-than-brightest lights.

:cheersmate: and :popcorn: time!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

Re: ANTI-TRUMP REPORTER GETS UNWELCOME SURPRISE
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 06:46:56 AM »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 10:47:46 AM »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
How can so many people deny the absolute FAKE NEWS being reported in Washington.   :censored:

Shep Smith anybody ?  What a turd. He is such a laughing stock.  :lmao:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:16:42 AM »
She's having a rather bad week.

How can so many people deny the absolute FAKE NEWS being reported in Washington.   :censored:

As is frequently said on Instapundit, if you think of MSM "reporters" as Democrat operatives with press passes, you'll seldom be wrong.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »

==================================

Why don't MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NPR just join up (NPR will soon have to pay their own way since it looks like Trump is going to defund it)?

The new conglomerate media muscle machine would 'come out' as TURD News Network.  All the shit you can eat in one place, all the time, right on time.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 11:12:46 AM »

It is my understanding he is soon to follow the way of Megyn Kelly... you know, that name that's hardly been heard again since she took her now job?
Bye, Shep. I'm sure there is SOMEone out there who will miss you at Fox...  surely?