Author Topic: No, Robert, that's not the end of the tunnel, that's a train  (Read 759 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
No, Robert, that's not the end of the tunnel, that's a train
« on: December 04, 2018, 06:10:57 AM »
Thè DUmplings have put so much trust in Mule-ear, it's shameful. Wè have even taken the time to bring some of those threads over to mock them. Well now, Bobby Mule-ear, is about to be put under the microscope.
Take a few moments to read the entire article, you'll be glad you did.
Link is below.     
                          V    V   V
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservative-writer-corsi-files-complaint-against-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

Published 20 hours ago

Conservative writer Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller,
alleges bid to seek false testimony
    :rotf:

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

Major snippàge

I'm of the opinion that john effin kerry and Robert Mueller are somehow related.  They botb ŕesemble a horses ass face.

I'm curious to see if there are any threads in the DUmp or in junior that will cover this.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

Re: No, Robert, that's not the end of the tunnel, that's a train
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:46:07 AM »
If DUpipo take note of it, it'll be with howls of outrage and mockery.

I won't invest emotion/hopes/energy into believing (or disbelieving) Corsi, but the way Mueller & Team have drawn this thing out for many many months at the least smacks of lawfare - "How long will your bank account and the $$ you get from selling assets and mortgaging your house hold out, Mr. ______?" Mueller & Team's tactics deserve push-back and need investigating.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: No, Robert, that's not the end of the tunnel, that's a train
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »
Definately, his bogus "investigation " has gone way off track and is just a political ploy to ruin Trump supporters.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!