Author Topic: widder (as in "widow") Nan's daily one minute of Hate for the primitives  (Read 642 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210801036

Oh my.

NanceGreggs (23,690 posts)     Wed Jun 27, 2018, 10:57 PM

Logical Conclusions

Having watched Republicans in action, I have come to certain conclusions. Their mileage may differ – but given their statements and actions, I really can’t think of any other possible explanations for their behaviour.

Republicans are sadists. They obviously get off on seeing people suffer. Why else would they consistently try to take things like healthcare away from their own countrymen, refuse to up the minimum wage so that people can actually live on their earnings, and prevent the down-and-out from accessing the social safety-nets that keep them alive?

Republicans are Satanists. They claim to be Christians, but they invariably do the opposite of what Jesus himself admonished them to do. They do not feed the hungry, clothe the sick, or shelter the homeless – on the contrary, they consistently gut funding for programs aimed at doing exactly what The Nazareen directed them to do. We can only assume that they are Satan-worshippers who are doing his bidding, rather than the bidding of the God they pretend to adore.

Republicans are stupid – and that kind of goes without saying. They react to scientific fact the same way vampires react to crucifixes and holy water – they hiss, they spit, and they throw their hands up to cover their faces, terrified that an actual fact lobbed in their direction will result in a horribly painful death.

Republicans are unpatriotic. They talk a good game about respecting the flag and honouring our veterans who have served, but they leave our vets without proper care and are only interested in the flag when a football game is involved. They have attacked Gold Star families, and now believe that John McCain is not a hero because he “got caught” and spent years being tortured in a POW camp.

Republicans hate our freedoms. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t use every effort to curtail them. From denying women their Constitutionally-protected rights to dominion over their own bodies to ensuring that minorities are denied their right to vote, they consistently fight against the very notion that our freedoms are sacrosanct.

Republicans hate “law and order”. They ignore the laws that are inconvenient to their self-serving agenda, and now support a “pResident” who has declared himself above the law. The closest Republicans ever come to observing Law & Order is watching reruns of the TV series.

Republicans abhor education. They promote revisionist history being taught in our schools, and want to see public education abolished. Their goal is obvious: an uneducated American is the best consumer of their bullshit.

Republicans hate children. They deny them food, education – and even their parents. We can only wonder how many GOPers are whacking-off to the news that babies and toddlers are being locked in cages right now.

Republicans are racists. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t turn a blind eye to how many of our black/brown fellow citizens are literally gunned-down on the street, or how many of them are incarcerated for “crimes” that white folk get a slap on the wrist for.

Republicans are hypocrites – a concept that really needs no introduction nor explanation. Who else would claim to be models of good family values while kissing the ass of a lying, *****-grabbing adulterer? Who else would lay claim to being fiscally responsible while plunging the country into unprecedented debt in order to enrich themselves and their political donors? Who else would insist on civility in our political discourse while supporting a “pResident” who has yet to utter a civil word towards those who oppose him?

Republicans are corrupt – but don’t take my word for it. Just look at the ever-growing list of GOPers who are under indictment, have pled guilty to crimes against the country, or are under investigation for using taxpayer money for their personal enrichment. Does the name Scott Pruitt ring a bell?

Republicans are mentally-deficient. They actually believe that showing up in the Senate with a snowball proves that climate change is a hoax – seriously, they actually do.

Republicans are liars. They tell their constituents that they’re on the side of the hard-working, middle-class who vote for them – and then **** them over by giving them crumbs instead of the massive tax-cuts they promised. How many kitchen renovations, new cars, and expensive vacations did their supporters actually get, despite being told they’d be getting them?

Republicans are devoid of human feeling. They see innocent children being caged, and parents being denied any information about their children’s whereabouts – and they relish the very idea that this human suffering is taking place.

Republicans are dumb-asses. They will believe anything. They currently believe that a man who has lied about everything from the size of his inauguration crowd to the size of his dick is an honest man. They don’t even question his lies – they just alter their perception of the truth every time he does a 180 turn on what he said yesterday when he says the complete opposite twenty-four hours later.

Republicans are traitors. They applaud the man who colluded with our enemies, and who has distanced us from our traditional allies. They clutched their pearls and retired to their fainting couches when Hillary called them “deplorables” – and then went on to prove that she was right.

Republicans are spineless. They claim to be strong, independent protectors of our country – and yet they cower in Trump’s shadow. It’s ironic that they rail against athletes who “take a knee”, when they themselves kneel before an ignorant fool and virtually fellate him at every opportunity to do so.

Republicans are anti-American. They elected, and continue to support, the man who praises our nation’s enemies and insults our global allies. They are indifferent to their Dear Leader’s obvious goal of destroying our democracy while exalting the “virtues” of the despotic dictators who control their people through fear and intimidation.

Republicans are truly the “Enemy of the People”. They cannot point to a single thing they have done to protect us, to uphold our democratic principles, or to stand up to the “pResident” they wilfully – and with malice aforethought – installed in the Oval Office.

Republicans are mother-****ers, and those who haven’t realized that by now are those who simply don’t give a shit if their own mothers – along with their country and their fellow citizens – get ****ed.

If anyone has an “alternative fact” to offer in order to dispute the aforementioned, I’d be glad to hear it. But needless to say, I’m not holding my breath.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

NanceGreggs (23,690 posts)     Wed Jun 27, 2018, 10:57 PM

Logical Conclusions

Having watched Republicans in action, I have come to certain conclusions. Their mileage may differ – but given their statements and actions, I really can’t think of any other possible explanations for their behaviour.

Republicans are sadists. They obviously get off on seeing people suffer.

Yes we do, when your liberal / progressives heads explode it is a joyus moment for us!! :-) :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Any time a DUpipo-Moron proclaims that they understand Rs and conservatives you know hilarity will follow. And usually a self-description.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:37:43 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Jeff R smiles from hell while thinking that "this place ain`t all that bad".