Interests > Product & Merchant Reviews

You served HONORABLY in the US MILITARY????

(1/2) > >>

17 Oaks:
Many of you may have heard of USAA Ins Co. I have been with them since 1967, I have investments, cars, boats, tractor, home, life, IRA, you name it. They started out only insuring military officers, they now include anyone that has served honorably.

They will save you money and at the same time you get the number one rated insurance company in the US and has been most of the time I have been with them.

Another benefit other than low rates and stand by you world class service is the dividend checks. I get 2 per year and several hundred per check, its based upon how much ins you have with them, how much profit the make etc, the great part is they pay the taxes on it so its all yours.

USAA is a insured owned company, you have insurance with them, then you own the company, not a bunch of stock holders or some holding company on wall street.

I cannot recommend them enough.

800 531 8722

USAA.com

I derive no benefit of any kind, you do not have to mention my name, nothing, just have served honorable in the military...

Big Dog:

--- Quote from: 17 Oaks on February 04, 2013, 05:24:15 PM ---Many of you may have heard of USAA Ins Co. I have been with them since 1967, I have investments, cars, boats, tractor, home, life, IRA, you name it. They started out only insuring military officers, they now include anyone that has served honorably.

They will save you money and at the same time you get the number one rated insurance company in the US and has been most of the time I have been with them.

Another benefit other than low rates and stand by you world class service is the dividend checks. I get 2 per year and several hundred per check, its based upon how much ins you have with them, how much profit the make etc, the great part is they pay the taxes on it so its all yours.

USAA is a insured owned company, you have insurance with them, then you own the company, not a bunch of stock holders or some holding company on wall street.

I cannot recommend them enough.

800 531 8722

USAA.com

I derive no benefit of any kind, you do not have to mention my name, nothing, just have served honorable in the military...

--- End quote ---

Member since Christ was a corporal. I've used their banking, loans, insurance, financial services, IRA, discounted car rentals, and road service. I have never had a bad experience with USAA. Their website is great, very user-friendly.

The only thing about USAA I don't like is that they don't do motorcycle insurance. They turf that off to Progressive at a discount. Progressive's OK, but I'd prefer to bundle my bike insurance in with the rest.

Bad Dog:

--- Quote from: Big Dog on February 04, 2013, 07:14:41 PM ---Member since Christ was a corporal. I've used their banking, loans, insurance, financial services, IRA, discounted car rentals, and road service. I have never had a bad experience with USAA. Their website is great, very user-friendly.

The only thing about USAA I don't like is that they don't do motorcycle insurance. They turf that off to Progressive at a discount. Progressive's OK, but I'd prefer to bundle my bike insurance in with the rest.

--- End quote ---

They don't do boats either anymore & palm you off on Progressive.  My complaint is that Progressive's leadership is rabid left wing & I hate giving them money.

formerlurker:
We have been with USAA forever, and there was a time their customer service was top notch and one of the best in the insurance industry.  No more. 

They have just gotten too big, and with that comes the consequences of that.   They are actually open to federal employees and pretty much any family member of a service member (active, retired, guard, reserve). 

Just too big.   Not pleased with them anymore. 

DumbAss Tanker:
Been with 'em about 30 years.  No complaints on the auto insurance at all, results on their other services somewhat mixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version