The Bar > Sports

If True, What Did Joe Paterno Know?

<< < (3/29) > >>

debk:
Sad end to Joe Paterno's career. He has had a stellar career with few screwups...until this.

He's known for years, and turned his head the other way.

For someone who had few screw ups...the one he does make....is beyond the pale.

Those boys all needed someone to stand for them. When it was time for Joe to do the heavy lifting....he turned his back.

Go to hell, Joe Paterno.

wasp69:
And the hits keep on rollin' in:  Front-page editorial calls for PSU prez to resign.

You know you're in deep kimchi when there is an editorial on the front friggin' page of a local newspaper calling for your head as well as the coach.

Odin's Hand:

--- Quote from: wasp69 on November 08, 2011, 03:14:38 PM ---And the hits keep on rollin' in:  Front-page editorial calls for PSU prez to resign.

You know you're in deep kimchi when there is an editorial on the front friggin' page of a local newspaper calling for your head as well as the coach.

--- End quote ---

Yep, and they cancelled the press conference today. I'm sure Paterno's attorney is already telling him to not speak about it until he is sworn in at the courthouse. All of these SOBs are looking at serious prison sentences.

Erasmus:
I'm sorry, but if I ever caught someone sexually abusing a 10-year old, not only would I report it, but I'd tell the police to send an ambulance, too, because I would beat the everloving dog shit out of the perp.  He'd never get another erection the rest of his life.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Erasmus on November 08, 2011, 04:37:16 PM ---I'm sorry, but if I ever caught someone sexually abusing a 10-year old, not only would I report it, but I'd tell the police to send an ambulance, too, because I would beat the everloving dog shit out of the perp.  He'd never get another erection the rest of his life.

--- End quote ---

Uh....not to be flip, but whatcha gonna do when the perp is a gal?  :popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version