The Help Desk > Computer Related Discussions & Questions

Firefox

(1/3) > >>

Chris_:
I successfully got it onto my computer late last night, but I have a question.

How do I make a website my home-page  using Firefox?  I can't find the option anywhere to change the home-page.  :thatsright:

Atomic Lib Smasher:
There should have been an option when you first opened it up "Make Firefox my default browser".

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Skizz on January 11, 2008, 10:18:25 AM ---There should have been an option when you first opened it up "Make Firefox my default browser".

--- End quote ---

That is not what I'm asking.  I want to make this website (CC) my homepage in the Firefox browser.  Is there no option for that?

I have CC as my homepage in IE...why can't I have it that way in Firefox?

Atomic Lib Smasher:

--- Quote from: ACrazyConservative on January 11, 2008, 10:21:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skizz on January 11, 2008, 10:18:25 AM ---There should have been an option when you first opened it up "Make Firefox my default browser".

--- End quote ---

That is not what I'm asking.  I want to make this website (CC) my homepage in the Firefox browser.  Is there no option for that?

--- End quote ---

Sorry. Only one cup of coffee so far.

Click on "Tools" then "Options", then you should see the option.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Skizz on January 11, 2008, 10:23:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: ACrazyConservative on January 11, 2008, 10:21:01 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry. Only one cup of coffee so far.

Click on "Tools" then "Options", then you should see the option.

--- End quote ---

One cup of coffee so far?  Time to learn what a  FRAPPACINO is ...that ought to get a buzz going very quickly.    J/k....  :rotf:

Thanks.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version