The Bar > The Lounge

thin crust or thick crust?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lauri:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 08, 2008, 06:48:34 PM ---New York Slice..the kind you can fold :-)

--- End quote ---

now *that's* what i'm talking about... yeah, a big, greasy slice you can fold.

i ordered 'double cheese' and have somewhat low expectations of what is coming..

*doorbell*

its here!

Chris_:
Thin crust, with slices so big you could use them for signal flags.  Enormous slices with pepperoni and real crust.  Thin crust pizza so cheezy you can practically hear it complain about New Jersey.  

Dammit.  Now I'm hungry.  

Chris_:
Time to be the different one around here.  I love deep-dish pizzas, so yes, thick crust, please. :-)

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 08, 2008, 07:02:51 PM ---I ordered 'double cheese' and have somewhat low expectations of what is coming..
--- End quote ---
Dominoes' thin crust?  I was dissappointed, but I remember when we had real New York-style deli's here that served the real thing.  I think they've been replaced by a Hot Topic and a Sbarro's at the mall now.  :(

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 08, 2008, 07:02:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 08, 2008, 06:48:34 PM ---New York Slice..the kind you can fold :-)

--- End quote ---

now *that's* what i'm talking about... yeah, a big, greasy slice you can fold.

i ordered 'double cheese' and have somewhat low expectations of what is coming..

*doorbell*

its here!

--- End quote ---

That a girl! :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version