The Bar > The Lounge

thin crust or thick crust?

<< < (4/4)

Lauri:

--- Quote from: Miss Mia on January 08, 2008, 07:33:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lauri on January 08, 2008, 07:29:44 PM ---yeah, Dominoes is just one of a handful that delivers that is decent..

BUT..

i ordered deep dish, double cheese and i have to say, i was pleasantly suprised. having never eaten actual pizza made by an Italian .. it was good.

now, the husband likes what he calls "the garbage pale" pizza with so much junk on it, it needs to be a double deep dish in order to support all the toppings.

in fact, that is his order.. Dominoes knows it as "garbage pale" ... to me it looks more like a beefy/meaty lasagna with all the layers ..

*blech*

--- End quote ---

I don't like a pizza with that much stuff on it.  I love a pizza with artichoke hearts on it. :)

never tried that before on pizza... i typically like garlic chicken or margharita pizza.. or barbeque chicken..

i remember when i was a kid that Taco Pizzas came out and my mom loved, loved, loved them... i cant do lettuce on pizza.. thats just gross.

--- End quote ---

Chris_:
Dominoes is good on the second day after it's been reheated in the oven.   :cheersmate:

Lauri:

--- Quote from: Chris on January 08, 2008, 08:31:30 PM ---Dominoes is good on the second day after it's been reheated in the oven.   :cheersmate:

--- End quote ---

yup.. the kiddo will be having it for lunch tomorrow at school..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version