The Bar > The Lounge

thin crust or thick crust?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hawkgirl:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 08, 2008, 06:48:34 PM ---New York Slice..the kind you can fold :-)

--- End quote ---

:clap:

Although being sicilian, I can't help but love a good thick, foccacia style sicilian slice.

Now I am hungry for pizza... :-)

Miss Mia:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 08, 2008, 06:33:34 PM ---i am reading this book about a moonbat in Italy and she has prattled on about gooey, cheesy, thin crust pizza that is not crispy.. it may be close to four pages now that this has gone on.. 

so... now i gotta order a gooey pizza.. but the kids at Dominoes may not understand that particular order..

hmm..

so which is it?

--- End quote ---

Problem #1, you're ordering Dominoes.  I find that to be more like cardboard with tomato sauce.  Ick.  :)

It depends on the toppings.  I like thin and crispy and I like pan crust.

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Hawkgirl on January 08, 2008, 07:08:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 08, 2008, 06:48:34 PM ---New York Slice..the kind you can fold :-)

--- End quote ---

:clap:

Although being sicilian, I can't help but love a good thick, foccacia style sicilian slice.

Now I am hungry for pizza... :-)

--- End quote ---

I don't mind the thick either if it's good, but NY Slice gets my #1.

I don't care for thin and crispy, but it's a staple here in Ohio along with the ginger laden 'chili' *barf*

Lauri:
yeah, Dominoes is just one of a handful that delivers that is decent..

BUT..

i ordered deep dish, double cheese and i have to say, i was pleasantly suprised. having never eaten actual pizza made by an Italian .. it was good.

now, the husband likes what he calls "the garbage pale" pizza with so much junk on it, it needs to be a double deep dish in order to support all the toppings.

in fact, that is his order.. Dominoes knows it as "garbage pale" ... to me it looks more like a beefy/meaty lasagna with all the layers ..

*blech*

Miss Mia:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 08, 2008, 07:29:44 PM ---yeah, Dominoes is just one of a handful that delivers that is decent..

BUT..

i ordered deep dish, double cheese and i have to say, i was pleasantly suprised. having never eaten actual pizza made by an Italian .. it was good.

now, the husband likes what he calls "the garbage pale" pizza with so much junk on it, it needs to be a double deep dish in order to support all the toppings.

in fact, that is his order.. Dominoes knows it as "garbage pale" ... to me it looks more like a beefy/meaty lasagna with all the layers ..

*blech*

--- End quote ---

I don't like a pizza with that much stuff on it.  I love a pizza with artichoke hearts on it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version