The Bar > The Lounge

Could I ask a favor....

(1/6) > >>

Flame:
those of you from CU who have completely changed named, could you put your old one in your siggie ( just for a little while), so I can try to get a handle on who's who?

My poor old brain doesn't hold on to names like it used to, and it would be much appreciated!

jtyangel:
Hey Flame...I underwent my name change a bit ago at CU...this is tlc. I just carried it here shortened some.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 02, 2008, 08:20:03 AM ---those of you from CU who have completely changed named, could you put your old one in your siggie ( just for a little while), so I can try to get a handle on who's who?

My poor old brain doesn't hold on to names like it used to, and it would be much appreciated!

--- End quote ---
Wassamatter...lose your access to the VRWC database?
 :-)

Lord Undies:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 02, 2008, 08:20:03 AM ---those of you from CU who have completely changed named, could you put your old one in your siggie ( just for a little while), so I can try to get a handle on who's who?

--- End quote ---

No.  I'm here incognito. 

RightCoast:

--- End quote ---

I will gladly do what you ask if you feel it is necessary.    :devious:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version