The Bar > The Lounge

What day is it? (Tuesday? Jan 8th)

<< < (3/7) > >>

morningAngel:
up all night with sick kidlet.  now am doing numerous loads of laundry, clothing, bedding, rugs... fortunately her temp is down to the 100 range, but if I can't keep any food or liquids in her today, looks like a trip to the doctor for her today.  Actually since her doc is my best friend's S.O.  I might just call him and get a housecall so I don't have to drag sick puking kid out in the cold and snow...

I love to read!

Taxman:

--- Quote from: BEG on January 08, 2008, 11:46:01 AM ---Happy Birthday jtyangel!  :-*

(I'm still having a hell of a time remembering this new screen name)

Took my daughter to the doctor this morning at 8:15.  Basically there isn't much wrong with her so I took her butt back to school.

I'm sitting here looking out my window and everyone's garbage is blowing down the street and landing in my yard.   :censored:  Today is garbage day (normally it is picked up by now) and it is windy as crap.  Some people don't secure their garbage very well and it is making me mad.  The way our house sets at the end of the street, everything blows into our yard and ends up in a little corner of our yard on the side of the house.  I have been out picking up everyone's crap about 8 times already.  It is pissing me off.   :banghead:

TOTD:  I don't think........Just kidding.  I read a lot.

--- End quote ---

Must be a Texas beautification project :bolt:

Taxman:
Happy 29th b-day JTY :bday:

lastparker:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

morningAngel:
BEG, I can sympathize with your garbage problem.  The little town I live in was actually built by the Kennecott mining corporation back when they owned this valley.  It sits at the edge of the mountains and the Top Management houses of course are nestled against the mountains and according to company rank your housing layout goes downward into the valley.  When the snow pack melts the water/garbage runs off the mountains sweeping the higher level yards clean and collecting as it goes downstream.  Fortunately my house is mid level management so most of it goes straight through to the poor buggers who bought houses at blue collar level.   :uhsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version