Current Events > Terrorism In the US and Around the World

2 Founders of Muslim Charity Get 65 Years Each for Funding Hamas

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sam Adams:
Don't mess with Texas.

Is this the same case where one of the jurors intimidated the other jurors, according to Steve Emerson?

docstew:

--- Quote from: lug-nut on May 28, 2009, 07:56:33 AM ---Those two should be kept in solitary for the entire duration of their sentences.  No need for them to keep busy "recruiting" the prison population.

--- End quote ---

are you kidding?  i don't think i've ever seen a better example of people who need to be roomed with the aryan brotherhood...

Sam Adams:

--- Quote from: docstew on May 29, 2009, 06:34:46 AM ---are you kidding?  i don't think i've ever seen a better example of people who need to be roomed with the aryan brotherhood...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, cool. Both groups need to learn how our cultural differences enrich us all.

rich_t:

--- Quote from: lug-nut on May 28, 2009, 07:56:33 AM ---Those two should be kept in solitary for the entire duration of their sentences.  No need for them to keep busy "recruiting" the prison population.

--- End quote ---

They should be marched to the nearest brick wall and shot in the head.

Duke Nukum:

--- Quote from: docstew on May 29, 2009, 06:34:46 AM ---are you kidding?  i don't think i've ever seen a better example of people who need to be roomed with the aryan brotherhood...

--- End quote ---
Isn't there some sort of a hint that radical muslims and arayn brotherhood types at least tolerate each other for the time being as they share a common hatred?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version