The Bar > The Lounge

Weird dreams you've had.

(1/4) > >>

djones520:
Figured it would be interesting to see what goes on in our heads.

Today I dreamt I was being mauled by a grizzly.  Not an entirely pleasant sensation.  There was no pain in the event, but I was scared out of my mind when I woke up.

BEG:
I've had the same dream many times when I was a kid.  I dreamt that I could jump over buildings.  I always had two other friends with me but every time it was different friends.  We are walking to the neighborhood dime store.  On our way back I noticed a man who had donkey ears and was walking a donkey was chasing us.  I told my friends to hold my hands and we jumped over the store.  The next time I looked back the man with the donkey was still right behind us.  I get to my house and I go to my front door and bang on the door.  My Mom answers the door and tells me that we can't come in because our feet are muddy.  I look back and see the man with the donkey so I climb the tree in our front yard.  I look down and the man is looking right up the tree and has a gun.  He pulls the trigger and I wake up.

I haven't had that dream since I was a kid but I still remember it to this day.

Rebel:
Had a dream I was a Spartan the other night. I died.

BEG:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 07, 2008, 12:03:14 PM ---Had a dream I was a Spartan the other night. I died.

--- End quote ---

Can you die in your own dream?

djones520:

--- Quote from: BEG on January 07, 2008, 12:04:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rebel on January 07, 2008, 12:03:14 PM ---Had a dream I was a Spartan the other night. I died.

--- End quote ---

Can you die in your own dream?

--- End quote ---

I've been "killed" in dreams of mine, though I can't say I've died.  Kinda hard to explain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version