The Bar > The Lounge

The Dog Whisperer

(1/3) > >>

Atomic Lib Smasher:
Does anyone else think this show is just a tad B.S.? I'm watching a couple episodes here, and I can't believe that in just a short, short, period of time, these dogs with major behavioral problems can be turned completely around in just a few hours spent with this Ceasar Milan guy. Hell, it took me a couple days just to teach my dog to sit!

Opinions??

Flame:
I love watching Cesar....and his ideas make sense.  I think it actually works, if the people are willing to do what THEY need to do.

Rebel:
.......hey, anyone that can make Cartman behave. Just sayin'.  :-)

I do, however, think the owners are a bunch of wusses. I reach down, grab something from my dog, and get bit, he or she is going to be sliding across the hardwoods. I love my dogs to death, but I won't stand for that. I think my dogs know now when it's time to play and when I'm serious.

Another thing, I think the issue with these cases on the show is with the owners. A dog is going to do whatever you let it do. It's the reason the dogs are always under Kim when she eats, but not me. ...and she wonders why.  :whatever: She feeds'em from the table. I don't. It's a conditioned response.

VelvetElvis:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 06, 2008, 12:04:32 PM ---.......hey, anyone that can make Cartman behave. Just sayin'.  :-)

I do, however, think the owners are a bunch of wusses. I reach down, grab something from my dog, and get bit, he or she is going to be sliding across the hardwoods. I love my dogs to death, but I won't stand for that. I think my dogs know now when it's time to play and when I'm serious.

Another thing, I think the issue with these cases on the show is with the owners. A dog is going to do whatever you let it do. It's the reason the dogs are always under Kim when she eats, but not me. ...and she wonders why.  :whatever: She feeds'em from the table. I don't. It's a conditioned response.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you about the owners.  Some of them appear to just need a good bitch slapping. :chairshot:

As far as Ceasar's methods go, for me, the jury is still out.

My dog can't speak Spanish, so I wonder if that's the problem?? :confused:

Texacon:

--- Quote from: Skizz on January 06, 2008, 11:22:26 AM ---Does anyone else think this show is just a tad B.S.? I'm watching a couple episodes here, and I can't believe that in just a short, short, period of time, these dogs with major behavioral problems can be turned completely around in just a few hours spent with this Ceasar Milan guy. Hell, it took me a couple days just to teach my dog to sit!

Opinions??

--- End quote ---

You had to teach your dog to shit??   :o  No kiddin??   :-)

I like Ceasar ..... I don't know how much they edit out but I'm in the camp of the other posters, and it is like he says in his show.  He is there to train the people and rehabilitate the dogs.  My dogs do half the stuff those dogs do and they would be walking around with broken ribs.

KC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version