The Bar > The Lounge

My new kitty just ate a jalapeno slice!

(1/2) > >>

Flame:
We had pizza for dinner last night, and one must have lept off a piece.  She just found it, and ate it!   :mental:  The dogs didn't even eat it.

What bizarre foodstuffs do your critters like to eat?

Atomic Lib Smasher:
Was your cat yaking it upafterwards? My friend had a lab that ate some Devil's Spit hot sauce that was spilt on the floor when me and the wife went over there for a barbeque. He was soon sorry he did that with him acting like he was choking and running right for the water bowl.

My dog eats anything... well, except for cranberries and celery, so that point is moot there. My cat, Mogui however, ate banana bread last night. I thought it was the funniest damn thing aside from my other cat, Flea....... eating plastic! When we bring groceries home in the plastic sacks, and if we don't put them away right away, she'll jump on the table or go to the kitchen and start eating the plastic.

Flame:

--- Quote from: Skizz on January 06, 2008, 10:36:13 AM ---Was your cat yaking it upafterwards?
--- End quote ---

nope...didn't phase her in the slightest.  She's a strange kitty.

Atomic Lib Smasher:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 06, 2008, 10:49:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skizz on January 06, 2008, 10:36:13 AM ---Was your cat yaking it upafterwards?
--- End quote ---

nope...didn't phase her in the slightest.  She's a strange kitty.

--- End quote ---

Damn. That's weird! Maybe next you can try for habenero peppers.  :-)

jtyangel:
Our dog doesn't eat anything weird exactly, but she will NOT drink water from a bowl. She likes for us to put a bowl outside and drink rainwater :mental: In the winter she goes out there and bites snow and 'drinks' that.  :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version