The Bar > The Lounge

Sunday is for slouching(day thread goodness)

<< < (2/3) > >>

LadyLiberty:
The sun is shining brightly here today, and it has warmed up considerably too. I have no idea what the high is supposed to be today, but I did here a snippet on the news last saying something about it being 70 degrees sometime soon. Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too much going on here today. Laundry, which is everyday around here  :lmao:

TOTD: Never thought about the music I'd want played at my funeral. I do know that I want to be cremated and scattered across an ocean, because I love the ocean. I haven't even decided which ocean, though.

Atomic Lib Smasher:
Hooray for global warming!  :-)

It's 60 degrees right now, and supposed to warm up a tad more. Today, well, it's going to be a lazy day for the most part. Watching the NFC game and munching on Pizza rolls and chips and all that, then I dunno what the hell I'm doing with the rest of the day.

TOTD: No music..... hell, no funeral. With expensive as they are, I told my folks my final wishes are just roll me up in a carpet and toss me off the Bob Michael Bridge.   :-)

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: LadyLiberty on January 06, 2008, 10:04:51 AM ---The sun is shining brightly here today, and it has warmed up considerably too. I have no idea what the high is supposed to be today, but I did here a snippet on the news last saying something about it being 70 degrees sometime soon. Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too much going on here today. Laundry, which is everyday around here  :lmao:

TOTD: Never thought about the music I'd want played at my funeral. I do know that I want to be cremated and scattered across an ocean, because I love the ocean. I haven't even decided which ocean, though.

--- End quote ---

Come hang out on my jetty, Lady :-)

SilverOrchid:
Staying home from church, baby is sick with a bad cold. :(

Music: "Awesome God" and "Angel" from Sarah McLeaion or however you spell her name. Plus "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes.

jendf:
I woke up, looked at the clock that said 8:30, rolled over, woke up again, and darted out of bed when the clock said 10:30. I had fallen back to sleep for another two hours!

On the agenda today is cleaning up, getting ready for work tomorrow. It's back to work for me after six-days of vacation bliss.

TOTD: Like Carl, I wouldn't want a service either. My grandmother requested this before she passed. My dad was not nearly as stressed as I think he would have been if he had been required to plan a funeral service. The family went out to dinner and talked, laughed, and cried about her life over steaks and beers. Not that's a way to be remembered!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version