Current Events > The DUmpster

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington

(1/11) > >>

CactusCarlos:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2792348

--- Quote ---Posted by Truth Hurts A Lot on Wed Jan-30-08 02:34 PM

--- Quote ---...only a few news outlets, like the Phoenix New Times in Arizona and the National Journal, have run an Associated Press story reporting McCain's 1998 joke suggesting that Chelsea Clinton was ugly and that Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton were lesbians.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington. "Because Janet Reno is her father."

If McCain has had trouble keeping his story straight, he has enjoyed a charmed life with the national media. Besides largely ignoring McCain's anger issues, the media have run few details of McCain's bouts with malignant melanoma, a deadly form of cancer that can spread quickly throughout the body, and have rarely cited a litany of inappropriate comments by McCain over the years.

A July 5 NewsMax.com article quoted former Sen. Bob Smith, a New Hampshire Republican who served with McCain on the Senate Armed Services Committee, as saying, "I have witnessed incidents where he has used profanity at colleagues and exploded at colleagues . . . He would disagree about something and then explode. It was incidents of irrational behavior. We've all had incidents where we have gotten angry, but I've never seen anyone act like that."

moonbat Paul Johnson, the former mayor of Phoenix, saw McCain's temper up close. "His volatility borders in the area of being unstable," Johnson has said. ""Before I let this guy put his finger on the button, I would have to give considerable pause."

"I think he is mentally unstable and not fit to be president," former congressman LeBoutillier said.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/8/30/123006.shtml
--- End quote ---

McCain is an ugly, mean, delusional old man with a bad temper. We need someone to act as a "gnat" and rile McCain into displaying his ugliness for the world to see.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Who's ugly????
Posted by Aristus on Wed Jan-30-08 03:24 PM

or 

--- End quote ---

Lauri:
ive read other articles about his explosive temper... not really sure if its a liability or not yet.

Miss Mia:

I would say Chelsea has grown into a remarkable young woman, despite her parents.  And she was a late bloomer, but I'd say she's attractive.

Atomic Lib Smasher:

--- Quote from: Miss Mia on January 30, 2008, 09:23:27 PM ---

I would say Chelsea has grown into a remarkable young woman, despite her parents.  And she was a late bloomer, but I'd say she's attractive.

--- End quote ---

I really don't know. Something about a women with big teeth like that.  :o

CactusCarlos:

--- Quote from: Miss Mia on January 30, 2008, 09:23:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I'd agree!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version