The Bar > The Lounge

it's history; the first ever CC WE post happy hour thread!

<< < (8/9) > >>

Wretched Excess:

--- Quote from: Full-Auto on January 05, 2008, 08:36:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: jendf on January 05, 2008, 08:28:59 PM ---I'm in for the night. It's just me and a bottle of V8 to keep me company.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I gave up booze... I have a bottle of water and I'm hating it.  Oh well...

--- End quote ---

quitter!

Lord Undies:

--- Quote from: Full-Auto on January 05, 2008, 08:36:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: jendf on January 05, 2008, 08:28:59 PM ---I'm in for the night. It's just me and a bottle of V8 to keep me company.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I gave up booze... I have a bottle of water and I'm hating it.  Oh well...

--- End quote ---

Is there a reason for not drinking booze?  Is it a personal choice or a health issue (is what I am trying to ask)?

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Wretched Excess on January 05, 2008, 06:12:22 PM ---
I just started posting at CC today, and I already feel quite at home.

so, I had to "christen" the lounge with a WE thread.

What are y'all up to tonight?

I am getting over a root canal, which actually put me off happy hour last night.
I know, I know, I must be a wimp ;)

--- End quote ---

The lounge is now adequately deflowered. Many thanks, WE.

I am the lightweight tonight...I'm beat and am going to hit the sack soon. Have fun folks!

Wretched Excess:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 05, 2008, 08:56:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wretched Excess on January 05, 2008, 06:12:22 PM ---
I just started posting at CC today, and I already feel quite at home.

so, I had to "christen" the lounge with a WE thread.

What are y'all up to tonight?

I am getting over a root canal, which actually put me off happy hour last night.
I know, I know, I must be a wimp ;)

--- End quote ---

The lounge is now adequately deflowered. Many thanks, WE.

I am the lightweight tonight...I'm beat and am going to hit the sack soon. Have fun folks!

--- End quote ---

you are no longer a lounge virgin.

Airwolf:

--- Quote from: DU Tinfoil on January 05, 2008, 06:50:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Schadie on January 05, 2008, 06:39:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: DU Tinfoil on January 05, 2008, 06:33:45 PM ---I'm watching the debate - did you know that Ron Paul is nuts??  Geez...

--- End quote ---

So how do the others look? Anything presidential *silently prays that the GOP can come up with something, anything*

--- End quote ---
I like the format, but Paul keeps butting in and EVERYTHING goes back to the war with him.  The format is looser and they get to talk longer about things.

--- End quote ---

Everything about THE PAUL says loser. He's had 20 years in office to do something but all he has managed to do is vote no on a ton of issues, some of which were budgets that affected the Troops and he claims to be for them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version