Current Events > The DUmpster

Admit it..like many of you, I tune into Rush occasionally

(1/2) > >>

Lauri:

--- Quote ---islandmkl  Donating Member  (53 posts) Wed Jan-30-08 03:02 PM
Original message
Admit it..like many of you, I tune into Rush occasionally

about once a week, until my five minutes or so are up. Lately, it has been great listening to him bloviate about what others are saying about him. He's having full-blown freak-out junkie-ramble attacks about people saying he is having 'full-blown freak-out junkie-rambles' concerning the state of his CAHNSERVITIVE PAHTY. Goddam, his listeners must have shorter attention spans than I had in 1972. Remember '72? I was rockin' to Led Zep and Jethro Tull and the next thing I knew it was disco and leisure suits. Anyway, in case you feel down about our state of affairs, don't neglect listening to the other side occasionally. Sometimes it actually makes you feel better watching the pitbulls chew on their own legs.
--- End quote ---

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2792574

Lauri:

--- Quote ---tridim  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) ed Jan-30-08 03:10 PM
Response to Reply #8
10. I think he's finally figuring out that he has no power any more

He probably wont last much longer in the radio biz because of just that. That's certainly good news.
--- End quote ---

:lmao:

Rush outranks everyone... he certainly outstrips Keith Olberman by tens of millions every single hour..

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 30, 2008, 02:21:45 PM --- 
--- Quote ---tridim  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) ed Jan-30-08 03:10 PM
Response to Reply #8
10. I think he's finally figuring out that he has no power any more

He probably wont last much longer in the radio biz because of just that. That's certainly good news.
--- End quote ---

:lmao:

Rush outranks everyone... he certainly outstrips Keith Olberman by tens of millions every single hour..

--- End quote ---

The #1 listened to radio show in the country -- yeah, no power at all.

Airwolf:
Funny. I have been listening in off and on all week and he certainly doesn't sound anything like that horses ass Randi Rhodes at all.

jukin:
Reality and a DUmpmonkey, never shall the two meet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version