The Bar > The Lounge

Saturday Insanity

<< < (5/5)

LadyLiberty:
Yikes, Jetty, the problem with your basement is a major problem. Sorry to hear about that.

Also sorry to hear about your BIL's death and your birthday. You be sure to make that up as best you can.

asdf2231:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 05, 2008, 02:25:01 PM ---REturned a bit ago from the movie with my daughter and her friend. Miserable looking skies outside...I can feel the sinus headache coming on already.
I'm looking out at the yard and aware of all that needs to be done and knowing now that we've passed the holidays, the work is a mere 3 months or so away from being started. My classes look to be a pia this semester, but not too much more of this.
My bil died and I will be attending his funeral on my birthday...now there's a way to celebrate :banghead: but I wouldn't say that to family of course.  Just how things happened.

TOTD: I too did not make resolutions.

--- End quote ---
, So sorry to read this!  Condolences.  :(

bijou:

--- Quote from: jendf on January 05, 2008, 10:07:00 AM ---Good morning, everyone.

I tried to make my own maple and brown sugar oatmeal this morning. It was okay for my first try. I will definitely have to play around with the amount of sugar and syrup I put in because it wasn't very flavorful.

In a bit, I'm heading over to my folks' house to use their washing machine because mine is still broke and maintenance hasn't even been out to look at it yet.  :banghead:

TOTD: How are you doing on those New Year's resolutions?

--- End quote ---

Try a very small pinch of salt or a little salted butter this will bring out the flavour and you can cut back onsyrup/sugar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version