The Bar > The Lounge

Saturday Insanity

<< < (3/5) > >>

Flame:

--- Quote from: asdf2231 on January 05, 2008, 01:45:59 PM ---
Normally you can tell an extroverted Pathologist by the fact that they stare at YOUR shoes when they talk to you.

--- End quote ---

:rotf: :rotf:

Flame:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 05, 2008, 02:25:01 PM ---REturned a bit ago from the movie with my daughter and her friend. Miserable looking skies outside...I can feel the sinus headache coming on already.
I'm looking out at the yard and aware of all that needs to be done and knowing now that we've passed the holidays, the work is a mere 3 months or so away from being started. My classes look to be a pia this semester, but not too much more of this.
My bil died and I will be attending his funeral on my birthday...now there's a way to celebrate :banghead: but I wouldn't say that to family of course.  Just how things happened.

TOTD: I too did not make resolutions.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear about your BIL.  And not a fun thing to do on your birthday.

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 05, 2008, 02:28:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 05, 2008, 02:25:01 PM ---REturned a bit ago from the movie with my daughter and her friend. Miserable looking skies outside...I can feel the sinus headache coming on already.
I'm looking out at the yard and aware of all that needs to be done and knowing now that we've passed the holidays, the work is a mere 3 months or so away from being started. My classes look to be a pia this semester, but not too much more of this.
My bil died and I will be attending his funeral on my birthday...now there's a way to celebrate :banghead: but I wouldn't say that to family of course.  Just how things happened.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear about your BIL.  And not a fun thing to do on your birthday.

--- End quote ---

No, but there will be other days. Thanks. WE weren't particularly close, but it's sad to watch his family in pain like they are.

Chris_:

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, I'm sorry jty.

LadyLiberty:
 :yeahthat: on the upcoming yard work. My husband is about to go out now and finish getting up what's left of the leaves. We've got 4 HUGE oak trees that I hate. He says they add value to the property...I say they cost us money and make a big mess. He's the one that has to deal with the mess that they make, and when he does, I like to say, "How about those trees that are adding value to our property?"  :-)

We've got crepe myrtles that will need pruning, along with 34 rose bushes that will need to be cut back as well  :whatever:

After that comes some spring planting and mulching sometime around mid March. I always strive to have it all done by Easter.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version