The Bar > The Lounge

We need WE's Friday Night Threads

<< < (3/4) > >>

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 05, 2008, 07:46:26 AM ---Hey...I tried to start Friday Night thread ...guess I didn't drink enough??  Or am I just a  :loser:?    :-)

--- End quote ---

Heck no, we all posted in that...we usually have 2 or 3 going though don't we :-)

jendf:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 05, 2008, 07:46:26 AM ---Hey...I tried to start Friday Night thread ...guess I didn't drink enough??  Or am I just a  :loser:?    :-)

--- End quote ---

Sorry, Flame! I didn't even see yours last night. You are definitely not a :loser:.

Wretched Excess:

it's touching, in an unsettling sort of way, that people miss my happy hour threads.  I was shaking off the aftereffects of a root canal last night, or I would have certainly been here by then.

and I haven't posted anyplace in a few days, as I tried to ignore the excruciating agony of a broken molar, and balanced the pain I had against the pain that a dentist is going to inflict.

Wretched Excess:

I promise to make up for the lack of a friday night thread with a killer saturday night thread.  I am (im)patiently waiting for 5 as I type . . . .  :-)

jendf:

--- Quote from: Wretched Excess on January 05, 2008, 03:23:47 PM ---
it's touching, in an unsettling sort of way, that people miss my happy hour threads.  I was shaking off the aftereffects of a root canal last night, or I would have certainly been here by then.

and I haven't posted anyplace in a few days, as I tried to ignore the excruciating agony of a broken molar, and balanced the pain I had against the pain that a dentist is going to inflict.

--- End quote ---

Your Friday night threads are legend material. Or I just don't have much of a social life. One of those.  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version