Current Events > The DUmpster

No falling bodies? I want my money back!

(1/1)

Toastedturningtidelegs:
What a sick asshole! :hammer:
--- Quote ---asteroid2003QQ47 (1000+ posts)      Thu Sep-18-08 07:17 AM
Original message
 Advertisements [?]It can't be bad yet, the orchestrators of the current financial downturn aren't yet blotting out the sun as they leap from the windowsills of their plush high-rise offices.
Here this mother****ers, you are cleared for takeoff, I paid my money and I want and I want to see the show!

--- End quote ---
As soon as you put the barrel of a shotgun in your mouth ass! :bird:http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4027190

JohnnyReb:
Checked the front yard....no falling bodies. Checked the back yard....no falling bodies, just the usual, fire ants working away.

Lord Undies:
It's the fault of those damn hermetically sealed environment-controlled, environmentally correct buildings.  The windows won't open. 

CactusCarlos:

--- Quote ---asteroid2003QQ47 (1000+ posts)      Thu Sep-18-08 07:17 AM
Original message
 It can't be bad yet, the orchestrators of the current financial downturn aren't yet blotting out the sun as they leap from the windowsills of their plush high-rise offices.
Here this mother****ers, you are cleared for takeoff, I paid my money and I want and I want to see the show!
--- End quote ---

Make sure your DUmb ass is "ready for takeoff" Election Night 2008.  I'm sure DU's performance will be even better than 2004.   :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version