The Bar > The Lounge

Top 101 TV Theme Songs in History: Rolling Stone magazine

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dblhaul:
Barney Miller. Great bass line.

Dblhaul:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II71tmVsKrE

DefiantSix:
I suspect that this whole list was an attempt by whatever Hollyweird promotions ...thing to gin up viewership in a a bunch of modern day duds that I've never hear of - and there's probably a good reason why.

After all, twenty, heck even ten to fifteen years ago, I would have seen all those names I don't recognize and probably looked into an episode or three to see what I was missing.

Given the current state of Hollyweird however, I ain't even REMOTELY interested finding out why these shows have never been on my radar. :puke:

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on December 19, 2022, 05:35:04 AM ---I suspect that this whole list was an attempt by whatever Hollyweird promotions ...thing to gin up viewership in a a bunch of modern day duds that I've never hear of - and there's probably a good reason why.

After all, twenty, heck even ten to fifteen years ago, I would have seen all those names I don't recognize and probably looked into an episode or three to see what I was missing.

Given the current state of Hollyweird however, I ain't even REMOTELY interested finding out why these shows have never been on my radar. :puke:

--- End quote ---

Agreed, and posted this even though it is essentially clickbait but it leads to more discussion. I'm far too old for the demographic to start watching any of these newer shows, and really don't care much about episodic TV these days. There are a few that I might invest my time in, but it is a far cry from the 80's, 90's, and 00's.

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on December 12, 2022, 07:22:32 PM ---Agreed and remember, don't shoot the messenger as I didn't produce this list. Certainly "The Addams Family" belongs much higher on the list because of the classic riff.

--- End quote ---

There is a hilarious riff on the snapping riff in the fantastic new show Wednesday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version